Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident (919 Views)

Nurse Pulls Off Baby’s Hand During Delivery In Ikorodu / Medical Students Chop Off Baby’s Private Parts Thinking Its Umbilica Cord / Medical Students Slice Off Baby's Penis Instead Of Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident by CuteMaryJ: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2015
BUNGLING medical students lopped off a newborn baby’s penis – after mistaking it for an umbilical cord.

Despite having years of experience studying medicine, the undergraduates in Mexico made the shocking blunderin the delivery room. Realising their error, the students tried to hide their mistake from the baby boy’s parents – whisking him off for surgery to repair the damage.

The nipper’s dad Diego Rangel Izaguirre grew suspicious when he was denied access to his son for more than two hours after his birth.

Hospital staff in Saltillo, Mexico, assured Diego his son had suffered a minor injury – and was understandably livid when he discovered the truth. Even when surgeons were trying to fix the boy’s penis, they caused further damage.He said:

“When my child was born and they cut his umbilical cord they injured his penis. And unfortunately when the surgeon started sewing it, he made other two new injuries, almost two centimetres deep."

In the end, the incompetent trainees sewed the baby’s penis back together – but his mum Zulem Contreras is still furious, insisting her child should have been treated by professionals.She said:

“This shouldn’t have happened, they should have assigned a gynaecologist to take care of him, not students.”

The hospital has launched an internal investigation but are being backed by Mexican officials. The Mexican Institute of Social Security said:

“According to the information available at the moment, during the labour, when cutting the umbilical cord, incidentally the foreskin was injured and was corrected with the usual procedure of circumcision to the minor.”

Source:
facebook.com/hopesignatures
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/6548011/Medical-students-chop-off-babys-penis.html?CMP=spklr-_-S9SunSocial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20150717-_-News-_-209358282

Cc: Lalatiscala

Re: Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2015
THOUGHT ONLY PLAY STATIONS FOR JOYSTICKS..

THIS BABY MUST BE SPECIAL...

THE MAN BELOW, WHAT SAYETH YOU?
Re: Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident by Swaggzkid: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Where photo of the cut joystick
Re: Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident by ELTON123(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2015
The joystick or #adonbilivit
Re: Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Hian!

Re: Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident by DaisyII: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked
FTCAgain? shocked
Re: Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident by nkemie: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Someone should be charged to court. You just have to decide who.
Re: Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
DaisyII:

FTCAgain? shocked
Oh... JUST seeing that... I guess I deserve a kiss.
Aye?
Re: Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident by DaisyII: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Oh... JUST seeing that... I guess I deserve a kiss. Aye?
.The OP would gladly oblige to giving u one..

OYO
Re: Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
DaisyII:

OYO
DELSU
Re: Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
DaisyII:

OYO
Ibadan grin
Re: Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident by DaisyII: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Ibadan grin

Tot i saw u post delta sumwhr..haha OLodotonguegrin
Re: Mexican Medical Students Chop Off Baby's Penis By Accident by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
DaisyII:

Tot i saw u post delta sumwhr..haha
OLodotonguegrin
Wazobia grin

(1) (Reply)

Female Infertility – The Risks Of Hormonal Fertility Treatments / Simple Benchmarks That Can Help Predict If You'll Live Longer Than Your Peers / Checkout How A Dangerous Snake Was Killed In My Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.