Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nnpc Audit Financial Report - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nnpc Audit Financial Report (2350 Views)

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / Which Is A Better Choice Of Career- Audit Or Tax / Audit Command Language(acl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Audit Financial Report by zaphael: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2009
If I am kind of in a wrong place I ask mr segun to forgive me. I am in need thats why.

I need an annual financial report of NNPC. I am writing a final yeart project on the topic 'THE ROLE OF AUDITING IN OIL INDUSTRY' using NNPC as a case study, and my project supervisor insisted I must bring annual report of NNPC. I went to NNPC office a IKOYI but was refused even after writing a letter. They demanded a letter from the school authority. To get such a letter in UNILAG (DLI) is always a heculiar task.

I am therefore pleading the whole house, if anyone has any or clue on how I can lay hand on it, the person should please in the spirirt of God help me. I have end of this month to submit my project and my supervisor is still holding me on chapter two.
Re: Nnpc Audit Financial Report by DisGuy: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2009
if the House of reps cant have access to their annual report what makes you think you will cheesy

But if your project supervisor insists then he should be willing to write/get you a letter wink

(1) (Reply)

ICAN E Voucher Retrieval Process : Help A Brother / Coren And Nse Registration / 100 Best Places To Work In Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.