Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

CARRIER ADVICE - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CARRIER ADVICE (623 Views)

Maritime Career And Certification / Make More Moneywith Your Internet Business Carrier / How To Choose A Carrier Out Of Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CARRIER ADVICE by sanusidaviz: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Good day Nairalanders, I would appreciate swift and positive feedback to my message . I am a serving corp member, graduated 2014 with a 2'1 in Economics , I'm 21. presently at a cross road of making one of the most important and sensitive decision in my life. To be sincere I have always nursed the plan of acquiring a CFA and build a carrier path in investment banking, may be ACCA alongside to aid diversification just in case, I also have a thing for the big 4. Although that was solely if breaking into the investment bank endup void. Bt my major fear is finance(money), I fear I may not be able to finance any of the courses CFA, ACCA or even MBA.
Bt there is a fresh offer for a scholarship in a federal university in Nigeria in Health economics (msc). It sounds good. But I have no idea of the relevance of health economics in Nigeria, how a graduate can break in to the industry, which industry are we talking about here? I mean which company are in the industry? How much is the average annual salary of afresh graduate entry level, and will I be promoted soon enough? In general, is it favourable? Do I have to do any MPH to be adequately qualified after my msc?. Pls the Msc form closes soon. I need to be Educated. Thanks
Re: CARRIER ADVICE by cconcept: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2015
@op,if you decide to take the health economics route,develop yourself to be good in it and God on your side....you are not making a mistake.
Re: CARRIER ADVICE by sanusidaviz: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
PLS DONT JUST READ AND WALK AWAY.... 48 PPL HV READ THIS ALREADY
Re: CARRIER ADVICE by sanusidaviz: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
cconcept:
@op,if you decide to take the health economics route,develop yourself to be good in it and God on your side....you are not making a mistake.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lufthansa Sacks 13 Nigerian Amnesty Pilots. Vanguardngr / Ten Tips On How To Cope With A Difficult Manager. / El Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.