Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

My Interesting Home Alone Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Interesting Home Alone Story (1387 Views)

Current US President; Donald Trump Acted In Home Alone 2: Lost In New York / Donald Trump In 'home Alone 2'; "Ghosts Can't Do It" And "Little Rascals" / You Are Home Alone And Seeing This Coming Up The Stairs (photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Interesting Home Alone Story by 0luwatope(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
"Bye Mom", i flipped my hand up and down like Mr Ibu in one of those nollywood comedy movies as i remembered i was going to be home-alone. My dad currently working at P&G company as the sales manager of Always Ultra has travelled to Canada for some reasons i don't care to know. How could my dad leave Yale Foods for P&G because of 8,000 difference in salary? All the daily buscuits and those sugary sweets were now history. I beleive my dad has the most annoying job because the Always Ultra sanitary pad will always be given to my ex- girlfriend living next to our house. She broke up with me when i sent a text message "...you are a wire material" instead of "...you are a wife material" which was acatually a mistake. Though it was her excuse to get out of the relationship (escape route). Now that my mom has left her one and only 17 year old son home- alone in a GRA where everybody is supposed to mind his/her own business even if you are shouting for help like a goat about to be slaughtered in your appartment, neigbours are just gonna play deaf and dumb no matter what. When people are home alone, sometimes they read books, eat excessively, or sleep more than someone who is infected by sleeping sickness. As for me, the only time i read sincerely is when am on NairaLand, when i chat or surf the net or when i read akpos jokes / romantic sms book. Did i hear someone say newspaper? I can't mention up to four newspaper company in Nigeria not to talk of buying one. I entered the house 8:20am, picked up my BB z10 to keep me company when i discovered my battery was getting low (7%). You know the kind of PHCN we have in Nigeria now, they have just one aim which is to make sure you get your battery drained before you see traces of electricity. They bring light as if they sacrifice one human being per 30 minutes electricity is being supplied OR their power output is being controlled by a complete psychiatric fellow or a pea- brained staff because i see no reason why they should flash the light continiously for more than 10 times with each time not up to 2 seconds. By the time i drained my BB z10's battery, it was 8:45, then i went back to my room with the intention of sleeping. After 30 minutes staring at the window, looking at how beautiful the window is which ofcourse the window has been there 12 years ago and i didn't even notice it was that beautiful. I later slept off. Somehow, i heard a knock which came from the front gate, i rushed to open it, it was my dad's office assistant, i greeted him then he handled me a 10 litre petrol and told me to power the generator with it. I was ecstatic(extremely happy) as i danced shakiti-bobo to the generator house like a psychatric patient because i wasn't listning to any music at that time. Guess what! I coudn't find the new power generator and the petrol consumers association of Nigeria(Old power generator), at first, i was confused like a primary school teacher trying to solve differential calculus. When big things are missing, its natural that people search small areas first as i kept searching buckets and kegs. I could remember when a car was stolen and the owner was just looking for it inside wells, drainages, looking into the sky as if the car could be somewhere parked peacefully in the sky and even under cars nearby. It happened the first 5minutes he discovered his car was missing. Just then i heard someone called my name, "Tope, wake up, wake up!!". The knock on the gate, 10 litre petrol and the missing generators was just a dream. Phew! I don't care what the time says anymore as long as my mom is back. My mom has saved me from a very boring day, i could have talked to myself for hours or keep smiling at the mirror or write two fullscalp sheet containing an composition about myself or my best food. Am happy my mom is finally back. Mom's always the best!

Discover TT profile a new social network that let you add up your contacts so that you can send them sms for free without ads, own an official profile page so that people can reach you by sending an sms via your profile page for free without knowing your mobile number, let people subscribe to your profile page to get broadcast messages via sms and lots more... Cool isn't it? Register today @ www.ttprofile.com

(1) (Reply)

Photo See The Terrible Accident That Happened Along Ibafo Express Way 40mins Ago / Naija Soldiers Bbm Sticker / In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.