Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Toolz Reveals The Most Sensual Part Of Her Body… You Won’t Be Surprised! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Reveals The Most Sensual Part Of Her Body… You Won’t Be Surprised! (1429 Views)

Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her / Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid / My Selling Point Is The Most Sensual Part Of My Body ‘ My Lips’– Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Reveals The Most Sensual Part Of Her Body… You Won’t Be Surprised! by bolajioginni: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Media personality Toolz aired the most sensual part of her body on radio recently.
Toolz, who is expected to get married before the end of the year revealed her lips are the most sensual part of her body as part of her #bodycrushwednesday.
She’s since asked her followers for the most sensual part of their bodies.

Re: Toolz Reveals The Most Sensual Part Of Her Body… You Won’t Be Surprised! by toluine56(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hmm...looks good.
Re: Toolz Reveals The Most Sensual Part Of Her Body… You Won’t Be Surprised! by badaoyeyemi(f): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
my lips are sexier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Reveals The Most Sensual Part Of Her Body… You Won’t Be Surprised! by DTOBS(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
This one no fine nah.....

lolllllllll.....see as she gbe for every wia.... nawa oooooo, no wonder the dunce pick lips as the s****** part of her body...
Re: Toolz Reveals The Most Sensual Part Of Her Body… You Won’t Be Surprised! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Toolz Reveals The Most Sensual Part Of Her Body… You Won’t Be Surprised! by Abduletudaye(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
my lips are sexier

Mine is the sexist angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

OMG: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Massive Behind In Lovely Swimwear / Beyonce Breaks History, Becomes 1st Black Woman To Cover Vogue's September Issue / Video::boko-haram Fighters Are Fleeing From The Nigerian Troops In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.