Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please (6240 Views)

Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / Pls Matured Advice Needed / Me, My Wife And My Mother....... Pls Only Matured Mind...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by sweet2blv: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
In 2015, newspaper headlines suddenly started claiming that the average man’s erection measured only 5.2 inches (13.2cms) in length. While this was good news for a lot of men who think that they are 'too small', the new research is not quite as straightforward as it might seem. In fact, it is a sort of ‘compilation’ of various studies from around the world – some of which appear to have been of less than ideal quality. Nevertheless, over the last few years it has become apparent that the average man's penis is not as long as had been thought previously. For decades, medical books and articles in the press have confidently stated that penile length is generally about 6.5 inches (16.5 centimetres). As a result, a lot of males who are slightly shorter than this have felt pretty inadequate. However, it now seems that the statistics on which this 'average' was based had a serious flaw. It is this: the figure was originally calculated by collecting measurements that men had carried out themselves. Self-measurement of this sort is notoriously unreliable. Why? Because so many males don't know where to measure from or use inaccurate rulers or ancient tape measures. Also, there's a tendency for guys to round their 'scores' upwards, in an attempt to make themselves sound better-endowed. And the results tend to be skewed by people who falsely claim to be 10 or 11 inches long. In recent times, a number of scientists have attempted to obtain more reliable figures, by the simple expedient of employing a trained person to carry out the measurement of each man. And the results, which they have produced, seem to indicate that the average adult male is considerably shorter than had been thought. In reality, the mean length of the erect penis appears to be only about 5.88 inches (14.9 centimetres), which is considerably less than the 'old' measurement. Does all this matter? If you're a woman, you probably think that this concern about fractions of an inch is rather silly. But if you're a man, you will know that such matters are – somewhat irrationally – of considerable importance to many males.
Why do men worry about length? Even in this supposedly enlightened century, men fret about penis size and especially length. Though the vast majority of guys have more than enough bulk and length to perform well as lovers, there's a widespread masculine obsession that 'more would be better'.
So, we get a constant flow of emails and letters from males who are worried that they are 'too small'.
Companies who advertise penis-enlarging creams and pills on the internet make vast sums of money by exploiting this obsession. But other than surgery, there's nothing that's clinically proven to increase penis size.
Any woman reading this article may find it puzzling that so many males are concerned about the length of their joysticks, and wish they had 'just a couple of inches more'. But that's the way that a lot of men are.
Worrying about penile size is not confined to heterosexual males. Many gay men have the same feelings about 'wanting to be bigger'. However, a lot of homosexual guys do not want a partner with a particularly large penis. Size matters ..........to be continued
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
embarassed
You want matured minds to Read this premature garbage?

Why? WHY?

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by AirstarKane(f): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmm size matters
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by weyreypey: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
AirstarKane:
Hmmm size matters
Kennygee
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by valmunich(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
what's the fuss about dick sizes anyway
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by marshalcarter: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rodman Dickson is on FP 2day grin
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Speechless embarassed

1 Like

Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
PUPU
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by KanwuliaJara: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
What is so matured about discussing "sorrow sticks"? undecided
Only if you just started to using them o! grin
When you have used 3 or more, you will definitely realize what an abundance of "sorrow" they can cause! cheesy

Mtcheeeeeeeew!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by cococandy(f): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Not in congo.

They measure no less than 10inches cool

Don't ask me how I know

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by efemenaslectura: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin
KanwuliaJara:
What is so matured about discussing "sorrow sticks"? undecided
Only if you just started to using them o! grin
When you have used 3 or more, you will definitely realize what an abundance of "sorrow" they can cause! cheesy

Mtcheeeeeeeew!!!!!
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by efemenaslectura: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin
cococandy:
Not in congo.

They measure no less than 10inches cool

Don't ask me how I know
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by cococandy(f): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2015
efemenaslectura:
grin grin grin

See what I saw yesterday.
I laughed ehn. I know it's not true but it is still funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by TakeBanana: 12:21am On Jul 18, 2015
cococandy:

That is a big bad banana!!!!
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by efemenaslectura: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2015
cococandy:

haaaaaaa grin grin

she doesn't need help indeed grin

KanwuliaJara come and see o grin no be only me go see this one grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 18, 2015
.4get mi knot..........
........oseod
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by cococandy(f): 1:57am On Jul 18, 2015
TakeBanana:

That is a big bad banana!!!!

Hold up hold up
Who's this?

You don create moniker now now grin

Chai ladies and big things.
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by armyofone(m): 3:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Now i can't help it.... grin grin

Gone at the 'good' days of NL when one sees huge sorrow sticks.
Being a while cheesy cheesy
Coco grin grin
Egbulem with laughter o grin

cococandy:

Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by armyofone(m): 3:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Now i can't help it.... grin grin grin

it has been a while cheesy cheesy
Coco grin grin

cococandy:

Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by cococandy(f): 3:25am On Jul 18, 2015
armyofone:
Now i can't help it.... grin grin

Being a while cheesy cheesy
Coco grin grin

grin

Who says the good old days have to be gone.
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by KanwuliaJara: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2015
efemenaslectura:
grin grin grin

If you see the kain blokos wey wan married Naija man text me take chase me for phone last week ehn?
Mother of SATAN!!!! shocked
Even if I catch "El CHAPO" sucking it. . . . I will die a happy woman!!!
But first, I must say my last sacrament!!!! grin
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by KanwuliaJara: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2015
efemenaslectura:
haaaaaaa grin grin

she doesn't need help indeed grin

KanwuliaJara come and see o grin no be only me go see this one grin

But you know say na only white women fit handle that kain business ke!
When toto and anus don join to form one, even Elephantiasis of the blokos cannot fill such a 'ole! grin
If toto done turn Atlantic Ocean, na only "Gulliver" fit TRAVEL am abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by efemenaslectura: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2015
;DDgringringringringrin

my stomach o gringringringringringrin
KanwuliaJara:

But you know say na only white women fit handle that kain business ke!
When toto and anus don join to form one, even Elephantiasis of the blokos cannot fill such a 'ole! grin
If toto done turn Atlantic Ocean, na only "Gulliver" fit TRAVEL am abi? cheesy
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by efemenaslectura: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

If you see the kain blokos wey wan married Naija man text me take chase me for phone last week ehn?
Mother of SATAN!!!! shocked
Even if I catch "El CHAPO" sucking it. . . . I will die a happy woman!!!
But first, I must say my last sacrament!!!! grin

gringringringringringringrin;

Olorun oba o gringringringringringrin
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by efemenaslectura: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2015
cococandy:
grin

Who says the good old days have to be gone.

Nawa o coco grin

when did you develop this sense of humour gringringringringringrin
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by KanwuliaJara: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2015
efemenaslectura:
;DDgringringringringrin

my stomach o gringringringringringrin

Why you think say BILL COSBY pick ONLY WHITE WOMEN? cheesy
When they get drunk, you can even insert your whole head inside their pusssies, dem go wake up, waka go home without one single drop of blood ke.

Anus o. . . No problem!
H-inside 'ear' o. . . .no wahala!
Even if the blokos divide the 'spinal column' into 4 places. . . dem dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Thanks to QUAALUDE!!!! grin
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by KanwuliaJara: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2015
efemenaslectura:
gringringringringringringrin;

Olorun oba o gringringringringringrin

Ehen!
I think dem say make we discuss 'happy sticks'? cheesy
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by efemenaslectura: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Ehen!
why did you now turn penis to sad sticks grin

all this people giving funny names to dheeks on nl sef grin grin

I don't know what is joyful about the sticks sef grin
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by efemenaslectura: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2015
gringringringringrin they're used to 3some so what do you expect grin

when I saw that little vagyna I was like wtf shocked

how can a vagyna as tiny as this accomodeate something longer than my phone grin
KanwuliaJara:

Why you think say BILL COSBY pick ONLY WHITE WOMEN? cheesy
When they get drunk, you can even insert your whole head inside their pusssies, dem go wake up, waka go home without one single drop of blood ke.

Anus o. . . No problem!
H-inside 'ear' o. . . .no wahala!
Even if the blokos divide the 'spinal column' into 4 places. . . dem dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Thanks to QUAALUDE!!!! grin
Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by KanwuliaJara: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2015
efemenaslectura:
gringringringringrin they're used to 3some so what do you expect grin

when I saw that little vagyna I was like wtf shocked

how can a vagyna as tiny as this accomodeate something longer than my phone grin

Where you see little 'vagina'? undecided
You don't know WHITE WOMEN! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please by efemenaslectura: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin

it is too early in the morning to discuss about penis jare grin
KanwuliaJara:

Ehen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife / Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos) / The Shocking Message My Sister Sent To Me After Sending Her #2m New Year Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.