Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) (61489 Views)

Kindness Costs Nothing:photos Captures Acts Of Compassion From Around The World / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know (2) (3) (4)

Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Fash20: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2015
hedonistic:
There has to be a scientific explanation for this.
sure
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2015
so nobody can go and feel the air he is sitting on?

Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by nollyway(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Let him just remove the red carpet sad everytin explained it self beneath it grin
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2015
Largeese:

Dude did you say scientific This is a common trick of getting a flexible but strong metal shaped in the position he'll take and inserting the metal in his trousers and acting like a magician.... ys he maintaining one position? let him sit as he likes if his trick won't be found out..

anyway
Notice: For those who have been prodding me to start a very detailed thread on how to generate income on Fiverr.com working at home. here it is.... The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots

And what you just explain isn't that science..#nigerians
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Donbabaj: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2015
okonja:
Before I believe this, he needs to do the following;

1. Raise his legs up and spin while hovering in air,
2. Stand in air
3. Try it on another surface other than this object that what's beneath it is unseen,
4. Try it in another location another than Allen, let say Nahco bustop

Otherwise, this ain't magic but just physics grin undecided grin undecided

Long story! we watch this kind of magic on Science TV. just remove the rug. the guy go fall yakatar grin
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Lyndylove: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2015
Pure magic. He should not cry when the repercussions hit him

COMING SOON!!!
[Music] LYNDY - MY HERO ( A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN)
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by HumbleFarmer(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2015
a magnetic system is under his pair of trousers and the other is hidden the table placed negatively with that on the trousers.
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Largeese(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2015
BiggyB242:

And what you just explain isn't that science..#nigerians

i have dealt this with the person who made the comment...thanks

Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by denitro(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2015
It a science trick...
A very strong rod is concealed in one leg of the trouser.
A hole specially concealed locks the rod in place.. And the so called magician merely sits on the rod in
perfect balance...
If you watch closely you will be able to see the shape and alignment of the rod as the guy sits...
Watch the position of his feet...
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Largeese:

Dude did you say scientific This is a common trick of getting a flexible but strong metal shaped in the position he'll take and inserting the metal in his trousers and acting like a magician.... ys he maintaining one position? let him sit as he likes if his trick won't be found out..

anyway
Notice: For those who have been prodding me to start a very detailed thread on how to generate income on Fiverr.com working at home. here it is.... The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots

he should simply wear shorts. I can see sponsors for his show writtn on the lower part of the box.
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by slimgeez: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Na so our economy de Sidon
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by ManTiger(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2015
9jii:
Its a trick that has to do with Magnetic ++
Has nothing to do with magnetic isssh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xNst1aEe5s

Just watch
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by engrshakespeare: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Largeese:

anyway

Those prodding u must be morons like u.
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by engrshakespeare: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2015
zendy:

That's how this trick is done. A very strong thin metal that takes the shape of one of his legs runs through a heavy base (probably concrete) in the box then runs out through the shoe on the carpet then runs through that trouser leg until it gets to where his a$$ is then it flattens out to accommodate his buttocks. All he is doing is sitting down to read.

There u are, you have just done the same trick. The difference is while he actually did it, you used your mouth undecided
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Seuncoded(f): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Oponu sneh
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by SonOfDavid91(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
I understand that this is working towards advance technology!!! Nothing more than MTN could be aware of this formula!
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by simdam500(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy: Hmmm...
I think magic is real

Not just real but anybody that have the heart can
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by simdam500(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
tumababa: so nobody can go and feel the air he is sitting on?

Curiosity aye... cheesy cheesy

Better have your fun than go home with one hand
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Largeese(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Those prodding u must be morons like u.

Thanks...if after going through the thread, all you have to say is insult me....I ask God to bless you in the same fashion. Have a great day
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by okonja(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Donbabaj:

Long story! we watch this kind of magic on Science TV. just remove the rug. the guy go fall yakatar grin

Lol... grin
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Thebrightest(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
azzima:
I bet he can't do it with that box he is sitting on. That box is producing some gravitational force like the force that separate planets from colliding into one another. My analysis
wrong
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by nkpommpko(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Or maybe he has magnet on his but and also has another under the stand.... Maybe that's what is holding him....
But I must try and figure this out
just Google it
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by catice(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lift the damn shoes or change position! This is a clever one grin

Here's something similar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gVw79AEVhE
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by selab: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
I suggest he should try raise his two legs up for a second. ..asiri ba tu
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by friends4ever(m): 2:09am On Jul 19, 2015
Liar Liar
Re: More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) by Tolubory(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Jazzuozo:
Precisely. God bless your heart & mind.
Amen

How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) / Man Touches High Tension Wires Without Gloves In Lagos / FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO]