Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Arkminster - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Arkminster (1821 Views)

Arkminster.......are They Real Or Scam.(pls Help) / Ison Bpo/arkminster Call Center Job @ Ibadan / Arkminster's Call Centre Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arkminster by Haywhey: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
I just got an invite from the above mentioned company to come for Call Centre job interview tomorrow @ Ibadan.. Wanna confirm if they are real.. Your kindid suggestion is required... Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Arkminster by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2015
Haywhey:
I just got an invite from the above mentioned company to come for Call Centre job interview tomorrow @ Ibadan.. Wanna confirm if they are real.. Your kindid suggestion is required... Thanks for your anticipated response.
they have been bugging me with series of text messages. Which serious coy has time for such? I think it's a scam job.

A serious coy will email you instead of sms. The worse part is that they added 2 phone numbers to the sms to call for info. A serious coy doesn't do that.

Below are copies of some of the sms they sent to me.

Dear candidate please come with original copies of your certificates to the interview.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS WHATSOEVER.

@bold. Why would they state such if they aren't trying to deceive people?

Dear Candidate, The Friday call centre interviews will hold at JOGOR Centre, 1 Harvester Drive, Liberty Stadium Off Ring Road Ibadan.
Today was great with a 75% success rate. Make sure you come in early as the kick off time is 9am prompt.

We will treat on a first come, first serve basis.

Dear Candidate, The Saturday call centre interviews will hold at JOGOR Centre, 1 Harvester Drive, Liberty Stadium Off Ring Road Ibadan. Time Between 12 and 4pm. Please come in with one passport photograph, a copy of your cv and your credentials. Please be punctual. IF YOU HAVE BEEN INTERVIEWED BEFORE, PLEASE DON'T COME
Re: Arkminster by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 18, 2015
They are scammers.

Check out their site www.arkminster.com/about.php Z.

Look at how dry it looks for a company that claims to have been established since 2009. Even a copy and paste blogger will design a better website than theirs.

The phone numbers on the site are all wrong

Their twitter account, @arkminster has only 3 followers and 0 tweets. Imagine that for a company that is 6yrs old.

Bottom line.

They are scammers and use to go under the name of megaNet resources ltd. They got busted in 2013, so they changed their name to arkminster. Both megaNet and arkminster use thesame outlets for their scam interview I.e unilag multipurpose hall and jogor center ibadan.

Google both names for verification.

And to think I almost travelled to ibadan today for the shiit.

1 Like

Re: Arkminster by cfc: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2015
Just got their sms now to come to Jogor 2mao *thurs*
I think with this info, I am out.
Thanks man
Re: Arkminster by Dmcool(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
cfc:
Just got their sms now to come to Jogor 2mao *thurs*

I think with this info, I am out.

Thanks man

U beta don't let him mislead u. if u really need a job u beta go for the interview. The job is very real.
Re: Arkminster by fixedhollies(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dmcool:

U beta don't let him mislead u. if u really need a job u beta go for the interview. The job is very real.

Why not crown your assertion with facts

(1) (Reply)

2014 Federal College Of Education(technical)gusau Recruitment:whats The Update? / Placement For Industrial Training Students In Ibadan / Apply Now For Sascon International Schools (SIS) Abuja Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.