Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Complete This Survey And Get Paid 200 Naira - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Complete This Survey And Get Paid 200 Naira (1404 Views)

Go Paperless! Get Paid Faster!! Invoice NG. / Get Christian Ebooks For 200 Naira / Benefit from The Falling Value Of The Naira - Get Paid In Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete This Survey And Get Paid 200 Naira by emmyflexible: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2015
This is a genuine survey program that includes nigeria and some other african and asian countries. pls this is not a scam, if you know you have 5 minutes to spare from your online time, do try this out because it works.

HOW IT WORKS:

1) click on the download link that will be provided below

2) you will be directed to a new cleanfiles page, click on the download file button
on the upper right region

3) this link leads you to a page were you are served with the survey

4) complete the survey(takes about 4-5 minutes)

5) download the file (thin section microscopy) downloading this file at this point is optional!

6) post your number, your mobile network, and the email you used for this survey in the comment boxes below

7) and in minutes i will comfirm your survey and send you the airtime
N.B please this is real, i will not scam anyone cause i have an established reputation here.

LINK: https://cleanfiles.net/?xeg8uCQ
Re: Complete This Survey And Get Paid 200 Naira by hefelove(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2015
ogbeni ur site no open jo
Re: Complete This Survey And Get Paid 200 Naira by emmyflexible: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2015
hefelove:
ogbeni ur site no open jo
please try this other one, thanks for noticing this for me.
Re: Complete This Survey And Get Paid 200 Naira by emmyflexible: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2015
lalasticlala please this is a great thread, and i am willing to be banned permanently if any one confirms this thread to be a scam! pushing this to the front page will be both needful and helpful for everybody. lot of cash has been budgeted for this very survey
Re: Complete This Survey And Get Paid 200 Naira by jemype(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
pls where is the second link
emmyflexible:
lalasticlala please this is a great thread, and i am willing to be banned permanently if any one confirms this thread to be a scam! pushing this to the front page will be both needful and helpful for everybody. lot of cash has been budgeted for this very survey

(1) (Reply)

Yeastar U100 Mypbx IP PBX For Business Voip Phone Intercom And Device / Exportation Of Sweet Delicious Smoked Dried CAT FISH Available!!! (Video) / Transcorp Nigeria Equity Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.