Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) (60139 Views)

That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / Wen U Can't Find Ur ATM Card, N U Are Receiving DR Alert 4rm Oshogbo! (Pics) / When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by kamair237(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

I never said I wrote such I said give kudod to dose who write such
OK.... But ur point was good tho....
this forum really cares bout politics/celebrity....
I wish I could read some I don't already know....
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ayusco85(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
johnny1980:

Wow...No one needs to know which village this one comes from and the kind of mental issues you are dealing with.

Same way Girls from Abia were forming that their villages were lovely and like paradise when they came serving up North in Kano when Ihiala and 98% of those places look like ghost towns with only giant tombs and old women riding bicycles with the legs of their kwashiorkor ravaged kids tied to the back of the bicycle.

We know your type..

As for the op. What's this joke about sef?

U too? U mean u didn't get d joke?
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adaahjacob:
All I have to say is President should make sure he doesn't mistakenly call President Obama (Osama) when he travels on Sunday. USA is not North America ooooo.

grin grin

jisos some people mouth na bazuka cheesy
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiefololade:
shocked
jisos! what a bombshell grin grin
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by menxer: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Its So So Painful When People sweat, think and Write ideas and put out good topics yet it will not make front page .For God sake Go to Music/Radio Section,Go to literature, health science,U see Apple with mind blowing write up !yet na Tonto Dikeh singlet makes front page
Check iamsynord,awesomeking,Chanchit,KevinFxGuru,Robinhez and some other literature guys topics,..
No post from investments,none from Arts !!!

I swear if I ever come across Any youth I need to help, the first thing I will jokingly ask is the Nairaland username .That will determine our Relations .. . .

no be Naija we Dey before, wey mediocrity is celebrated?
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
ayusco85:

U too? U mean u didn't get d joke?
What's there?
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ProfTeeUNILORIT: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:

[size=18pt]i no beg am to die for me and intead of dieing like he promised easily......he became a pu ssy at the and was begging his father saying if you can take this cross away from me,pls take it.......and my god my god why have you forsaken me..

He didnt want to to die.....now he is revanging on us with boko haram,isis etc.......[/size]
lol...revenge? Like serious, u dont knw wht u r saying. Jesus was born on earth with flesh and blood, he knws d pain of d flesh, he cried out bcoz it wasnt easy, dat was d sacrifice he needed to buy back our soul dat was lost to d devil. My frnd go n search more in d bible, u wl undrstand d mystery of ur creation.
Even d quoran noted it, dat muslims shud ask d xtian wht dey dont undrstnd.
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ayusco85(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
johnny1980:

What's there?
Dunno
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by matingo(f): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:
[size=13pt]That South West city is a very dirty and smelly city with some of the ugliest girls with strech marks that look like tribal marks and tribal marks that look like cutlass cut...God punish jesu the day wey him carry me go there for nysc[/size]

Little boy. You never even serve tongue tongue
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ayobase(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Its So So Painful When People sweat, think and Write ideas and put out good topics yet it will not make front page .For God sake Go to Music/Radio Section,Go to literature, health science,U see Apple with mind blowing write up !yet na Tonto Dikeh singlet makes front page
Check iamsynord,awesomeking,Chanchit,KevinFxGuru,Robinhez and some other literature guys topics,..
No post from investments,none from Arts !!!

I swear if I ever come across Any youth I need to help, the first thing I will jokingly ask is the Nairaland username .That will determine our Relations .. . .

Need to save your energy wrt this situation.

Seun needs to smile to the bank, thus thread given more and most attention makes it to front page by "default" to fetch more monies.

many interesting and informative threads are mostly read and digested without enough comments sometimes.

Any NLer that wants to read good and quality piece knows where to go.

Front page is Seun's Nairaland's selling point.
we should contribute it d effect.

Nevertheless, good and sound topics from sections should also hit FP to balancing.

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by eazisky(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2015
donofdons:
[size=13pt]That South West city is a very dirty and smelly city with some of the ugliest girls with strech marks that look like tribal marks and tribal marks that look like cutlass cut...God punish jesu the day wey him carry me go there for nysc[/size]

tell us ur pain xatly and stop lamenting this way, the yorubas are already ahead u can only die as a lamentor lolz
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 31, 2019
Oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) / When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work / Funny Excuse Workers Give In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.