Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. (919 Views)

Am A Bsc Holder, I Wish To Start Another Degree Course...is My SSCE Still Valid? / Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. by Imgombe2016(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2015
Being a student in Africa might open you a door of being dishonest.I cannot forget my secondary school days when I was hearing about expo and examination runs.It was when I came to write my final year examination which is also known as SSCE I then realized what my ears have been hearing was true.

I also learnt that,examination malpractice is the tremendous trending among our youth.At my first year, I refused to cheat while my peers have been doing so especially using their phones to browse answers.To me,I took the case to be taboo,likewise the society.I was finally came out with 9 fails and my peers have gotten 9 credits each.They sometimes used to mock me about my misfortune.Nlanders I need your encourageous advice.what should I do next time?
I would be happy with your replies.

Re: How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. by lative(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2015
read like u wont pray n pray like u ddnt read

1 Like

Re: How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. by Ngasky(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2015
fool read your books and stay away from girls and social media

1 Like

Re: How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. by Johnestins1(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2015
Read ur book and determined

1 Like

Re: How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. by Harryzon(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2015
If you have ur brain, ur books, a system, a good reading environment then what else do u need? Bro focus

1 Like

Re: How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. by Imgombe2016(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2015
lative:
read like u wont pray n pray like u ddnt read
I appreciate your advice.
Re: How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. by Imgombe2016(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Harryzon:
If you have ur brain, ur books, a system, a good reading environment then what else do u need? Bro focus
Million thanx my Dear friend.
Re: How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. by Imgombe2016(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Johnestins1:
Read ur book and determined
I`m so so so so grateful.

1 Like

Re: How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. by Imgombe2016(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Ngasky:
fool read your books and stay away from girls and social media
Thanx friend.I will try so
Re: How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. by Harryzon(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Imgombe2016:
you can d best without cheating...cheaters fail on d great day
Re: How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. by Harryzon(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Imgombe2016:
you can be d best without cheating...cheaters fail on d great day
Re: How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2015
you need extra~moral lessons on how to read and answer questions. buy books like series on each subject study them if you come across stubborn subjects take it to those that know it better than you for explanation before you know it, you a scholar in your department. remember reading has tecniques you dont just read all day, you may read all day and not grasp what you are reading. learn how to spend time reading, make a schedule or timetable for yourself.
Re: How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. by Imgombe2016(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2015
elijah2u:
you need extra~moral lessons on how to read and answer questions. buy books like series on each subject study them if you come across stubborn subjects take it to those that know it better than you for explanation before you know it, you a scholar in your department.
Thanks alot.I will not forget your advice to the extent of my life.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari On The Move To End Bsc And Hnd Dichotomy / University Of Benin (UNIBEN), Pre-degree Form/ And Diploma Form/ 2015/2016 Is On / JAMB 2016: I Had Already Warned Y'all Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.