Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Can An Introvert Survive In A Highly Societal Environment? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can An Introvert Survive In A Highly Societal Environment? (571 Views)

Bad Societal Influence On The Less Priviledge / 7 Tips On How To Survive In Lagos And Nigeria. / Medicine 4 Societal Ills And Misbehaving Love Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can An Introvert Survive In A Highly Societal Environment? by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Morning guys!.....you see,being an introvert is a very natural and selective behaviour of certain human beings which comes with both advantages and disadvantages....i happen to be an introvert who lives in a very high-class societal environment and i sometimes feel very odd and out-of-place.......So i'll like to have ideas on how i can at least fit into this environment as an introvert and be comfortable......pls help me out with tips or ideas my fellow nairalanders!
Re: How Can An Introvert Survive In A Highly Societal Environment? by DTOBS(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2015
modified: ask introvert herself
Re: How Can An Introvert Survive In A Highly Societal Environment? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Jesus will take the wheel..
Re: How Can An Introvert Survive In A Highly Societal Environment? by banjicom(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2015
angry I smell Frontpage
If this post doesn't make frontpage page in 3hrs Slap Me.
Re: How Can An Introvert Survive In A Highly Societal Environment? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2015
typing....
Re: How Can An Introvert Survive In A Highly Societal Environment? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2015
i was expecting introvert to be the first to say something on this thread
Re: How Can An Introvert Survive In A Highly Societal Environment? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2015
You don't have to fit into anywhere. Be yourself and the Environment will fit into you. The best you can do is get rid of shyness and be bold. But note, Being reserved and quiet doesn't equals to shyness.

1 Like

Re: How Can An Introvert Survive In A Highly Societal Environment? by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2015
incase
Re: How Can An Introvert Survive In A Highly Societal Environment? by Adultnextdoor(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You don't have to fit into anywhere. Be yourself and the Environment will fit into you. The best you can do is get rid of shyness and be bold. But note, Being reserved and quiet doesn't equals to shyness.
....Thanks bro.....this will go a long way!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can An Introvert Survive In A Highly Societal Environment? by ellapius(f): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2015
just be bold wen u say the little tins u say
make sure they re resourceful. some ladies love ir type very well.just be sensible wen u speak.look classy and sharp to the teeth. most of all dont copy any one.read much and u see how u be the show stopper with ur swags

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!! / Meet The Company That Helps Coloured People "WHITE SQUAD" / Missing 20-months-old Baby Is In My Custody – Herbalist Tells Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.