Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,095 members, 7,957,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja (96907 Views)

Deadliest Poisons Used By Man.. Number 2 Will Shock You / Photos Of An Unusual Invention Of A Man That Shook Up Ibadan / The Trick Of Sitting On Nothing: A Layman's Explaination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Sike(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
It's just juju jor
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Cyberthreat: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
4bobo:
In Reply to this thread on FP yesterday and today

https://www.nairaland.com/2459121/more-photos-magic-guy-sat

This is floating trick illusion explained and this is not magic as people believe. Next time you see the man, just ...aahahahahahah..

This is science at work and am surpried that many physcis students cant even burst the lies on that thread.

Let us figure out what is really happening

At first glance, your eyes are in disbelief. How can a man be floating in the air?

Clearly, passerbys watching this street performance are impressed and taking photographs.

There's a platform that the performer is actually sitting on this entire time, and that platform is connected to the pole for support. It's not a coincidence that in each of these instances there's always a "carpet" of some sort at the bottom to cover the base.

here you have it! It turns out those seemingly long hours of floating meditation were just hours of sitting! You and I can easily do that. Wouldn't you agree?

See thE video below and the trick of levitation and flotation will be perfectly clear.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3gVw79AEVhE

There is a steel plate on the pavement, covered with a grey carpet. In the corner of the plate, there is a rod sticking out. Into this, there is a steel platform, on which the performer sits. The steel tube which holds the platform runs up his left sleeve.
Another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwvYkRzpq4g

Get educated and be informed..

na lie bros
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by derock533: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
The law of attraction... For magnet,Like poles repel and unlike poles attract...so add the maths science and physics scholars
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by chudinho: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
4bobo:

This is floating trick illusion explained and this is not magic as people believe. Next time you see the man, just ...aahahahahahah..

This is science at work and am surpried that many physcis students cant even burst the lies on that thread.

Let us figure out what is really happening.

At first glance, your eyes are in disbelief. How can a man be floating in the air?

Clearly, passerbys watching this street performance are impressed and taking photographs.

There's a platform that the performer is actually sitting on this entire time, and that platform is connected to the pole for support. It's not a coincidence that in each of these instances there's always a "carpet" of some sort at the bottom to cover the base.

here you have it! It turns out those seemingly long hours of floating meditation were just hours of sitting! You and I can easily do that. Wouldn't you agree?

See thE video below and the trick of levitation and flotation will be perfectly clear.

There is a steel plate on the pavement, covered with a grey carpet. In the corner of the plate, there is a rod sticking out. Into this, there is a steel platform, on which the performer sits. The steel tube which holds the platform runs up his left sleeve.
Another one

YOU MAY BE RIGHT WITH THIS GUY BUT NOT CERTAINLY RIGHT WITH THE BRITISH GUY CALLED DYNAMO. HE LEVITATE AND DISAPPEARS AT WILL. ALSO CHECK CHRIS ANGEL OUT. HE IS AN UNADULTRATED MAGICIAN. I RESPECT THE TWO GUYS I MENTIONED HERE.
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Fulaboy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
YourMain:

Oh. Lol I prefer the tv show.
sekinah my eid gift please angry now now grin
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by KingTom(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aitee1:
op those people are hustling juju or not free them and go hustle yours grin

grin grin
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by kingpetrol: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Finally understood it. Its not jazz, its physics. He is actually sitting on a steel chair, but it is made to pass througn his trouser. Study well you will find out. It is what you can do too.
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by ProfTeeUNILORIT: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
so u just did all this just to spoil someone business? people wicked for this country too much.
hahahhahah....u funny o...i laugh sote i start to cough.
Nairaland wl nt cease to amaze me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by intrepid: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
LET NO BODY BOTHER THAT MAN.he has just become the first Nigerian to bring it down here and has been brave enough to practice the trick.That stuff is a money maker in London and USA and everyone knows its a trick,it depends on how creative the performer is.So i don’t see anything wrong in what the guy is doing and very soon others will start their own so let no man stop this by talking or doing nonsense there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Otunbatrafford: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
How does that reduce the price of Garri and Kuli-kuli?
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by dannex(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
ubath:
Why is the seat invisible?
thank u my guy. Did is beyond physics. Let op expantiate more
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Joe88(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why d noise? Did the guy say he was sitting on nothing? 'TECH' was written on the platform and even on his shirt. Below the platform, u will find MTN and others. All these speak volumes! Look and think.

1 Like

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by tojahh(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol... Can't believe this passed for Magic in my own country. Over here in New Jersey, its commonplace, people even purchase the steel chairs for use in their home.

Anyway, thanks to the guy who brought this to Naija, I trust my guys, dem go soon fall the guy hand when Christmas time come and the thing becomes an amusement gadget in parks and recreation centres.

3 Likes

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by NobleG1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
4bobo:

Let us figure out what is really happening.

Another one

You've no clue what you're talking about. I know it's trick but your explanation makes no sense.
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
hollandis:

Op.is just too dumb

you be real olodo here. you are not an engineering student, so you may not grab it. The man initially was not a magician as people reported but just creating awareness for a program co sponsored by MTN @techplus.com.ng. It is all about technology.

Get education, please. those that grabbed has already. Have a gud day.

1 Like

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
chudinho:

YOU MAY BE RIGHT WITH THIS GUY BUT NOT CERTAINLY RIGHT WITH THE BRITISH GUY CALLED DYNAMO. HE LEVITATE AND DISAPPEARS AT WILL. ALSO CHECK CHRIS ANGEL OUT. HE IS AN UNADULTRATED MAGICIAN. I RESPECT THE TWO GUYS I MENTIONED HERE.

Those are the real magicians bro, no doubt about that, especially dynamo guy always amazes me. I am not saying there is no magic, but i have studied something about magnetic levitation, fulcrum and pivoting in advance engineering before made me to do some little researches. What made me more curious was that the guy is marketing for a techplus co sponsored by MTN and others, so i was wondering if MTN/techplus will really allow magician to advertise them.
i wanted to fully explain but nairaland bot prevented me, so i just have no option than to leave it as it is. But those that grab it has already.
This is africa sha, so no need to argue with those that has yet to.
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2015
The beauty of magic is people actually want to believe in the supernatural. That's why even as the [url=4bobo]OP[/url] explained the trick, people still rebut it claiming black magic. I don't blame anyone for this; "a sucker's born every minute".

Situations like this thread explain why people fall for get rich quick scams and yahoo yahoo fraudsters.

3 Likes

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by dazzlingd(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2015
blacks derive excitement in being ignorant...even after the whole explanation, they still prefer to stick to black magic...

and for those saying magnetism,...your physics suckks
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Fulaboy:
sekinah my eid gift please angry now now grin

Lol oh of course. Whatever youd like cool grin
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by aumeehn: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2015
lovemko:
guys being creative...

in the spirit of the hid celebration and showing brother love, i have decided to share this ebook manual that am sure will impact and help u alot, now and as we prepare for the new football season

download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mr6c0wprb34jwq/BETTING%20GUIDE%20AND%20AMAZING%20SECRETS%20GUIDE_1.pdf?dl=0

check my NL threads
https://www.nairaland.com/2379440/betting-ideas-amazing-secrets-season

https://www.nairaland.com/2238042/betting-ideas-amazing-secrets-maximize
oga boss i tried downloading yr ebook since yesterday but it seems the link iz nat working....am Sorry to disturb u but i really need that ebook help pls
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by dihno4real(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2015
culture has been influencing our perception from time immemorial..
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by lovemko(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
aumeehn:
oga boss i tried downloading yr ebook since yesterday but it seems the link iz nat working....am Sorry to disturb u but i really need that ebook help pls

i gave a 24hr period... its just for a couple of lucky persons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) / A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.