Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know (55519 Views)

30 Facts About Farts You May Not Know / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / Farts Can Fight CANCER As Well As Other Killer Diseases, Scientists Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Blackfire(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
1miccza:

Nna eeeehh i can be your supplier of different type of fart energy gases. Biagodu let us negotiate!!!!

chai let me go and see how to import it...but i will still need local suppliers to maintain the demand.
I don get alert, godwin.
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 1miccza: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blackfire:

chai let me go and see how to import it...but i will still need local suppliers to maintain the demand.
I don get alert, godwin.

Nnnaa i can do both import and export just talk and let us negotiate. Dis wan is 100% natural fart energy gas straight from the rectum nwanne
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by luthorcorp: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
what of those that have nasal Badbreath from nose,ie farting every second like some cases I be seen.. ..everywhere will be like hell around them
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by blackrules1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is an odoriferous saga thread.
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by just4wilson(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
If a person were to fart continuously for 6 years and 9 months, they would produce gas with the equivalent energy of an atomic bomb.

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Blackfire(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
1miccza:

Nnnaa i can do both import and export just talk and let us negotiate. Dis wan is 100% natural fart energy gas straight from the rectum nwanne

ok, what product do u have?
Do u have interballistic missile(gbuuuum),the igbo version is ogbunigbe.
Or silent killer (pussssssss) or cowboy(pian pian pian pian).
Or basketmouth(pra para aaaaaa).
*I hota go*

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Barifec(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
I am at a party now, I just finished farting while reading this.
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Nickymezor(f): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Oh yeah, so insects even fart, hw interesting to knw

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Horlubunmmy: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
1miccza:

Hahahahahaha thanks bae *fanning myself and blushing* ni bo lo wa lo lati ojo yii? Abi o n salo fun gbogbo wa ni?
Mo wa,mi salo bi kan kan.

Shey ewa pa?
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Eshinery(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
LOUIS6:
Why do we fart? Why do farts smell?

Passing gas may be embarrassing for most of us, but it might make you feel better to know that it's one of the most common bodily functions of all time.

Everyone does it, from mama peace to Obj to Gmb even the Queen of England. In fact, the word "fart" is one of the oldest words in the English language! So no matter how pretty or handsome someone is doesn't mean the fart won't be in grand style. grin grin grin grin

Here are 10 fascinating facts about fart you might not have known.

fart makes one feel relieved and relaxed
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by livero123(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
me i no dey fart
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by tayorx(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Iso
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by stchinedu: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
chybykee:
the feeling when you finally release a fart you've been holding up for so long tongue

uuuuuuhhhhhhhh wink cheesy grin
grin grin let me put it this way, it's always 'soothingly relieving' grin grin grin
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 1miccza: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Horlubunmmy:
Mo wa,mi salo bi kan kan.
Shey ewa pa?
Mo wa jare ayun e lo kan yun mi lol
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 1miccza: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blackfire:

ok, what product do u have? Do u have interballistic missile(gbuuuum),the igbo version is ogbunigbe. Or silent killer (pussssssss) or cowboy(pian pian pian pian). Or basketmouth(pra para aaaaaa). *I hota go*
I have all of them,a trial will convince you...
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Horlubunmmy: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
1miccza:

Mo wa jare ayun e lo kan yun mi lol
smiley
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by matingo(f): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
My husby and I do 'flatu'(flatulence)
competition grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Graccccccccy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
1miccza:

So to mess now na talent??Dia ris God ooo
Lol... That moment when you become the boss, and your mates decide to eat beans for dinner just to retaliate

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 1miccza: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Horlubunmmy:
smiley

Eleyi to tin rerin bayii,o ti fe maa sa lo bi ina NEpa niyen oo

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 1miccza: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Graccccccccy:
Lol... That moment when you become the boss, and your mates decide to eat beans for dinner just to retaliate

That would surely and certainly be worse than catastrophic

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
I'm afraid of farting on purpose oh. Before I think of releasing fart and my Oga at the top will decide to release something else.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Graccccccccy(f): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
1miccza:

That would surely and certainly be worse than catastrophic
hahahaahahhhahaha
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by wtfCode: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin guys, u can make use of my fart as ur deodorant spray. It's free, it smells good and u'll love it.
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by davidas101(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
forexbinary:
angry angry angry angry angry
Lolzzzzz...
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by wtfCode: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
that moment u had locked yourself in a room and filled the whole room with a fart that makes u ran out of the room.

smiley that happened to me the day i ate beans the whole day and wake up the next morning to colour the whole with a fart.
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by FarmTech(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
LOUIS6:

2. Why Do Farts Smell Bad?

The more sulfur-rich your diet is, the more terrible your farts will smell. Some foods contain more sulfur than others, which is why eating things like beans, cabbage, cheese, soda, and eggs can cause gas that will peel the paint off the walls!
I know how you can prevent excess farting after eating beans.
Just soak the beans is water overnight or for like 8hrs. Drains the water and wash it. Boil it for few minutes (but don't allow it to get done) and drain away the hot water. Wash the beans again and cook as normal.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by MyMentor: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
If u neva fart wen u hv shaved all d hairs inside ur ass, try it.
Silencer no b 4 dat one. grin
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Oxster(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gosh!!!!it really pain wensum1 fart wia I am....feel de spirit of a murderer in me
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
FATIMOH MUST SEE THIS grin

BiigTInzs cool
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Firevinci(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Does Shekau mess? Can he produce suicide fart bombers?

Atomic fart bomb:onyunigwe, this world don die be dat. ;DDoes Shekau mess? Can he produce suicide fart bombers?

Atomic fart bomb:onyunigwe, this world don die be dat.
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by damyzino(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2015
grin farts are flammable ... mehn i must try this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.