Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Lost, Anyone? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lost, Anyone? (1007 Views)

Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? / Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost, Anyone? by proudly9ja(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2009
Just wondering if we have fans of LOST TV series in the house?

Ild love to hear some of your theories. Like, who is Ben? What is Aaron's role on the Island  and where did Kate take him to?

Also, who really is John Locke? Whats all this about his importance to the Island? How come Whidmore and Ben both want him on the Island?

I have loads of other questions and theories but would love to hear your opinions and questions too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsn2MwZzEJ4
Re: Lost, Anyone? by DeReloaded: 1:37am On Mar 15, 2009
what season are you on?
Re: Lost, Anyone? by kay9(m): 3:23am On Mar 17, 2009
Can't say man, i prefer to just sit and watch. But my favorite character is Tom Sawyer, luv the way he doesn't give two half-blown shitanoodles what anybody thinks.
Re: Lost, Anyone? by proudly9ja(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2009
Season 5 Episode 8 (LaFleur)

The survivors left on the island, now led by Sawyer after Locke's departure, find themselves back in the 1970s, where they are now forced to become members of the Dharma Initiative.

Its so enthralling. Can't wait till tomorow for the new episode. Meanwhile, Sawyer is the new head of the Dharma Initiative. Ben has succeeded in bringing back Kate, Jack, Hurley, Saheed and Jin's wife back to the Island but guess what, I think all of them except Ben and Jin's wife are in the 70s while Ben is in present time.

At the same time, Desmond has refused to go to the Island. Question is, is he dead or rather, what happened to Ben just before he went on the plane ie when he called Jack from a pay phone? He had blood stains all over his body. Did he kill Desmond or his wife Penny? Cos thats the only way to get Desmond back on the Island.

Ild like to hear what you guys think!

u can watch that Episode here : www.aworantv.com
Re: Lost, Anyone? by DeReloaded: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2009
Im pretty sure its Desmond that beat the hell out of Ben
Re: Lost, Anyone? by Adiya: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2009
Lost is just too confusing!!!! I really like the movie but its a little too mysterious, and hardly anything is being explained. But i'm going to keep watching it hoping to understand cause it's really intriguing.
Re: Lost, Anyone? by dinozzo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2009
This season has been very interesting, with all the time travel and we've been given answers but with more questions being asked. I hope we will get answers to the most important questions before the show ends. I think Desmond will come back to Island. How do we explain Lockes death, I really need to watch the previous episodes.

@proudly9ja, good to see Sawyer as the new leader, it will be interesting to see what happens now Jack is there and the whole love triangle fingy between Sawyer, Kate and Jack not that I am a fan of that as time spent on that could be spent on giving us more answers.
Re: Lost, Anyone? by proudly9ja(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2009
lol, its now a love rectangle - Jack, Sawyer, Kate and Julliet!! Apparently, Sawyer and Julliet fell inlove while spending 3 years waiting for Locke to come back. Now Kate is back, what's gonna happen?

Cant wait to watch the next episode tomorow!
Re: Lost, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2009
IMAGIN!! am just at E5 angry undecided
got to finish dis in a week or less undecided
Re: Lost, Anyone? by san26dy(f): 3:12am On Mar 19, 2009
Meen taht show is waay tooo confusing. I just keep missing episodes. 1 week, I will just settle down and start from the beginning. I heared this is the last season.
Re: Lost, Anyone? by DeReloaded: 4:35am On Mar 19, 2009
The whole love triangle/rectangle is unnecessary and stupid and catered to teenagers
Re: Lost, Anyone? by Fadajasi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2009
Are u kidding? Locke is dead?
Re: Lost, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2009
san26dy:

Meen taht show is waay tooo confusing. I just keep missing episodes. 1 week, I will just settle down and start from the beginning. I heared this is the last season.
yeah d season shud end by mid nxt year smiley

Fadajasi:

Are u kidding? Locke is dead?
yeah,,,,,,,,,committed suicide(had to die in other to save his friends wink),,,,,,,,,,,but i believe d island wil revive him wink grin
Re: Lost, Anyone? by Pepeye(f): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2009
Adiya:

Lost is just too confusing!!!! I really like the movie but its a little too mysterious, and hardly anything is being explained. But i'm going to keep watching it hoping to understand cause it's really intriguing.

U right it’s intriguing. . These series follows the lives of plane crash survivors on a tropical island, somewhere in the south pacific . . .each episode typically features a storyline from a character’s past
Re: Lost, Anyone? by Fadajasi(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2009
Locke will surely wake up
Re: Lost, Anyone? by dinozzo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2009
who watched the last episode, Sawyer acting leader Jack a cleaner grin. I think Jack is beginning to accept the island is indeed special
Re: Lost, Anyone? by Fadajasi(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2009
Guys, pls where exactly did season 4 stopped?
Re: Lost, Anyone? by dinozzo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2009
Fadajasi:

Guys, pls where exactly did season 4 stopped?
Ben and Jack staring at Locke in the coffin
Re: Lost, Anyone? by Fadajasi(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2009
Thanks, i though as much, the dvd i bought stopped where locke said the island should be moved

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Nollywood / Which One Is Your Favourite Series (seasons) ? / Watch Dstv Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.