Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! (1645 Views)

DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by BobiJoe: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2009
i hear that Whitney Houston wants to give some advice to Miss Rihanna.
As you may be aware Houston was also abused by her ex-hubby, Bobby BROWN. How ironic that both he and Chris Brown carry the same last name, LOL!

Whitney Houston is telling Rihanna to leave the troubled romance while you can. Houston says in a statement to Hollyscoop.com, “Don’t make the same mistakes I did. Whenever you let your heart rule your head, you are bound to run into trouble.”

isn't that the truth?
Re: Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by uzwu: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2009
It is true o. I second
Re: Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by Emad(f): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2009
Chris BROWN
Bobby BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoaweeeeeeeeeeeee what is wrong with these Mr Browns??

Wonderful i better check if any of my boyfriend's name is brown!
Re: Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by westcodes(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2009
That's one advice she'd better taken, Can't figure out what prompts a guy to hit his partner, My roomie in school was the same and those stupid girls won't even let go
Re: Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by mohawkchic(f): 3:58am On Mar 13, 2009
~ I Am More disapointed that "Rihanna The Celeb" had the chance to Enpower her female fan base & contribute in some ways to break the cycle of Violence in Young girls/women her age in similar relationships but rather chose to potray a misleading message to these young girls/women who prolly look up to her!! I bet there're thousands of girls out there now who think its okay to take your b/f back after he'd punched your lights out !!

~I do realise she's only human,no different to the millions of women abused all over the world . .and for what ever reason/s choose to stay in their abusive/violent r/s . . but common! There's a reason why some celebs advocate for certain causes . .they know they can reach out to many . .make a difference!! Very Sad Indeed!

~Whats also very sad is the way the mags have been displaying pics of the couple happily froclicking together with headlines "Why I Am Marrying Chris!" FFS. . . what sort of message are they sending out there to the future "Rhianna victims" or much worse women in similar suitation!!

~Am So angry
Re: Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by DeReloaded: 4:01am On Mar 13, 2009
Are there any credible sources stating they are back together cos the only ones Ive heard such from are from the tabloid trash mags
Re: Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by spikedcylinder: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2009
Enough of this Rihanna nonsense! She should hang herself on a bloody noose if she likes, she won't be missed. Ode oshi. undecided
Re: Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by demystify(f): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2009
Experience is the best teacher, go Whitney!
Re: Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by MissyB1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
Bobi Joe:

Whenever you let your heart rule your head, you are bound to run into trouble.” 

isn't that the truth?
She is so Damn right!!

However . . .It won't surprise me if she remains in the r/ship.
Abuse is as addictive as drug . . . Only few are brave enough to walk out.
Re: Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by MrCrackles(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2009
Topic
Hummmm
! undecided
Re: Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by Pepeye(f): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2009
Hope she heeds to good counsel from someone who’s been there and done that
Re: Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by davidif: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2009
WOMEN MAKE UNA LISTEN WELL, WELL, GO FIND YOURSELF A GOOD MAN WHO DOES NOT LEAD YOU DOWN THE WRONG PATH AND THAT RESPECTS AND NEVER EVER LAYS HIS HANDS ON YOU (that doesn't mean you should provoke him because not all men have self control). LOOK AT WHITNEY HOUSTON, PROBABLY THE MOST TALENTED SINGER TO EVER WALK THE EARTH (with all due respect to Aretha and Mariah) AND SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH A MAN THAT RUINED HER CAREER BY INTRODUCING HER TO DRUGS AND BEAT HER. NOW SEE WHERE SHE IS TODAY.
Re: Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by Pepeye(f): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2009
A word is enough for the wise after all its at her own detriment
Re: Whitney Houston Offers Some Advice To Rihanna! by ikamefa(f): 3:33am On Mar 15, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ I Am More disapointed that "Rihanna The Celeb" had the chance to Enpower her female fan base & contribute in some ways to break the cycle of Violence in Young girls/women her age in similar relationships but rather chose to potray a misleading message to these young girls/women who prolly look up to her!! I bet there're thousands of girls out there now who think its okay to take your b/f back after he'd punched your lights out !!

~I do realise she's only human,no different to the millions of women abused all over the world . .and for what ever reason/s choose to stay in their abusive/violent r/s . . but common! There's a reason why some celebs advocate for certain causes . .they know they can reach out to many . .make a difference!! Very Sad Indeed!

angry

gbam! i guess she is in an ambivalent position undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Our Daughter Met Chinedu"aki"ikedieze – In-law, Mr. Lawrence Nwajah / Davido Gives Out New Song For Valentine's Day - Ekuro [listen & Download] / Photo: Ogus Baba Look Back To Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.