Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Naija Joke! ( Teacher And Emma ) ...LOL - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Joke! ( Teacher And Emma ) ...LOL (3689 Views)

A Teacher And Her Student (very Funny) / Naija Joke: English Exam / Funniest Teacher And Student's Jokes Of 2015 That Will Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Joke! ( Teacher And Emma ) ...LOL by chiboy441(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teacher was teaching in a class of 22 students, and she saw Emma was busy playing and isn't paying attention , so she asked him " Hey you stand up, if there are two birds sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Emma replied " No one" The teacher ask, "why?" Emma said " Because the shoot sound scared them all off." The teacher said " No , one, but i like how you are thinking."

Then Emma asked the teacher, " if you see two ladies walking out of an ice cream parlor, one licking her ice cream and one sucking her ice cream which of them is married?" Teacher answered "The one sucking her ice cream" and Emma said " No, the one with the wedding ring, but i like how you are thinking" ... LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [url]pin.bbm.com/C001BE1D8[/url]

Re: Naija Joke! ( Teacher And Emma ) ...LOL by Timerkin1: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
BHA
Re: Naija Joke! ( Teacher And Emma ) ...LOL by chiboy441(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Timerkin1:

BHA

Some times, i dont use to read or understand all this type of abbreviations grin please can you elaborate more? grin

(1) (Reply)

Awww It Mindblowing Lalasticlacla And Ishilove Pose Together / **new Perfumes For Sale** / Checkout The Newest Apple Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.