Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,995 members, 7,849,000 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Kylie Has A Sex Tape With Tyga As Part Of Her Plans To Upstage Kim. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Has A Sex Tape With Tyga As Part Of Her Plans To Upstage Kim. (1250 Views)

ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape / Ex-beauty Queen Debota Lawson Reveals Her Plans For The New Year (Photo) / See Photos Of Kylie Jenner And Boyfriend Tyga As They Head Back To LA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylie Has A Sex Tape With Tyga As Part Of Her Plans To Upstage Kim. by ElizabethAluko(f): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is according to Celebritydirtylaundry going by the July edition of Ok magazine as seen above. Kylie can't wait to be 18 to upstage Kim by following her blueprint to stardom, not only did she get $2m surgeries to look like her sister kim, but she has allegedly gone as far as making her own sex tape with Tyga.
Read CDL:

Go to http://elizabethaluko..com for full gist...

Re: Kylie Has A Sex Tape With Tyga As Part Of Her Plans To Upstage Kim. by viceldo(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
ok
Re: Kylie Has A Sex Tape With Tyga As Part Of Her Plans To Upstage Kim. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cos kim was lucky to get marrid and av kids and still be influential doesnt mean dis misplaced piority wud be lucky *prays she wont be d one to face kim's karma in a hard way*
Trust me karma is at dats family door post waiting for who to start with *sigh*
Re: Kylie Has A Sex Tape With Tyga As Part Of Her Plans To Upstage Kim. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cos kim was lucky to get marrid and av kids and still be influential doesnt mean dis misplaced piority wud be lucky even twins dnt av d same destiny *prays she wont be d one to face kim's karma in a hard way*
Re: Kylie Has A Sex Tape With Tyga As Part Of Her Plans To Upstage Kim. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Am actually more beautiful than this Kylie.... but Kylie's money is more beautiful than mine..
ACC BAL = -#2000,,

a good Samaritan should help a beautiful girl..

1 Like

Re: Kylie Has A Sex Tape With Tyga As Part Of Her Plans To Upstage Kim. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
halfrica:
Cos kim was lucky to get marrid and av kids and still be influential doesnt mean dis misplaced piority wud be lucky even twins dnt av d same destiny *prays she wont be d one to face kim's karma in a hard way*
my dear dem say na $2m for just surgery for a 17yr old..
What do you call this:: expenses, fun, misplaced priorities, badoo..
Re: Kylie Has A Sex Tape With Tyga As Part Of Her Plans To Upstage Kim. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
ddami:
my dear dem say na $2m for just surgery for a 17yr old..
What do you call this:: expenses, fun, misplaced priorities, badoo..

All i can say is dat she is like dat child *devil gives out just to purnish d parents*
Re: Kylie Has A Sex Tape With Tyga As Part Of Her Plans To Upstage Kim. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
halfrica:

All i can say is dat she is like dat child *devil gives out just to purnish d parents*
LOL even her parents don reach devil,, abi is it not her father that changed to woman at quarter-to-graveyard..
Re: Kylie Has A Sex Tape With Tyga As Part Of Her Plans To Upstage Kim. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
ddami:
LOL even her parents don reach devil,, abi is it not her father that changed to woman at quarter-to-graveyard..

No o na d girl cause am she invoke her evil spirit everywhr u no see say na wen she start all dis her family moved from bad to worse na she be d rooter of d families new maddness

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death After Marrathon S'ex,you Wont Believe His / 3 Things You Did Not Know About Bre'asts And N!pples / Check Out Wiz Kid, Davido And Ice Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.