Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,038 members, 7,845,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction (1086 Views)

WWE Battleground 2016 Live Stream / Wrestlemania 32 Match Cards Live / Wwe Battleground (Results) Undertaker returns!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction by MJBOLT: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Matches
1 R-Truth vs. King Barrett- Singles match for Barrett's King of the Ring crown
2 Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt -Singles match
3 Seth Rollins (with Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble) (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman)- Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
4 The Prime Time Players (Darren Young and Titus O'Neil ) (c) vs. The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston , and/or Xavier Woods) - Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
5 John Cena (c) (with Finn Balor ) vs. Kevin Owens (with Cesaro )- Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

6 Randy Orton vs. Sheamus -Singles match
Re: Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction by Badosqi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
1: King Barret

2: Roman Reigns

3: Note Seth Rollins will be without J&j Security and Kane(injuries to Jamie Noble and Kane with a broken ankle). It will be a one-on-one showdown between Seth Rollins and Brock lesnar.
I can't wait to hear Paul Heyman announce the New, Defending Undisputed WWE champion of the World BROOOooooOOOCK Leeesnar.

4: Prime Time Players of course

5: John Cena will win though I like Kevin Owens

6: Mr R.K.O. The Viper, Randy Orton but Sheamus wont go down easily.
Re: Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction by Badosqi(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Where are the WWE fans on nairaland. You guys should come in and drop ur predictions.

Cc: MuhG Awesomeking
Re: Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction by Awesomeking: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Badosqi:
Where are the WWE fans on nairaland. You guys should come in and drop ur predictions.

Cc: MuhG Awesomeking
kindly list the matches on the battlegground card before i drop my predictions
Re: Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction by Badosqi(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Awesomeking:
kindly list the matches on the battlegground card before i drop my predictions
the op has listed them.
Re: Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction by Awesomeking: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Honestly that kevin woens and cena match..owens gonna win it cuz cena aint just topped up to win that match..

I want the new day to get their championship back

i beleive seth cant beat lesnar cuz honestly,its lesnar :/

r.truth should just shut the hell up cuz we all know he is gonna loose to barret cuz thats all he does,lose and loose about..its embrassing

i beleive sheamus will win,i really want him to burst out that old finisher "high cross pale justice"..it will be perfect to win randy orton..
Re: Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction by Badosqi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Awesomeking:
Honestly that kevin woens and cena match..owens gonna win it cuz cena aint just topped up to win that match..

I want the new day to get their championship back

i beleive seth cant beat lesnar cuz honestly,its lesnar :/

r.truth should just shut the hell up cuz we all know he is gonna loose to barret cuz thats all he does,lose and loose about..its embrassing

i beleive sheamus will win,i really want him to burst out that old finisher "high cross pale justice"..it will be perfect to win randy orton..
lol at R-truth lose lose and lose. Well that is not a lie, wwe made R-truth to look like Derby County. Always jobbing to other wrestlers. Come to think of it is it even reasonable for king barret to lose to Truth (paper king) in their final showdown?

Kevin Owens with the United state title but what will now happen to John cena. Will they push him to the wwe world title card immediately or what? Maybe a rematch at Summerslam with the addition of Cesaro.

Lesnar vs Seth. I don't see a way out for Rollins in this one. J&J security out, Kane too out. There is no way seth will defeat The Mayor of Suplex City. Seth Rollins will lose the title and we will have the Seth vs Triple H match at summerslam.
Re: Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction by Awesomeking: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Badosqi:
lol at R-truth lose lose and lose. Well that is not a lie, wwe made R-truth to look like Derby County. Always jobbing to other wrestlers. Come to think of it is it even reasonable for king barret to lose to Truth (paper king) in their final showdown?

Kevin Owens with the United state title but what will now happen to John cena. Will they push him to the wwe world title card immediately or what? Maybe a rematch at Summerslam with the addition of Cesaro.

Lesnar vs Seth. I don't see a way out for Rollins in this one. J&J security out, Kane too out. There is no way seth will defeat The Mayor of Suplex City. Seth Rollins will lose the title and we will have the Seth vs Triple H match at summerslam.
yeah fella, thats all truth does,he looses 24/7,even jack swagger wins more than him,that guy when he first came was winning matches,his debut match was against cm punk and he won with that spin through finisher shit..now he cant even win xavier woods..wwe booked him badly too too badly,he is just like a joke,he is hated immensely in the black community though,for coming out in a confederate uniform on black friday

honestly j&j security could still make an appearance or kane could issue new day to come out..after what brock did to kofi kingston new day would be stupid not to make ann apperance and whoop brocks ass (atleast try to though)
Re: Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction by Joboms(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
I so much love Primetime Players.. Their last fight against the ascension was lovely...d way they beat them up...
John Cena is definitely beating KO(Kevin Owens)...Owens is just frustrated cos he lost his NXT title to Finn Balor...chair...but dat Balor guy is good.

Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins : Seth go chop Suplex taya..Brock is definitely winning... Seth is a big Coward
Re: Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction by Badosqi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Awesomeking:
yeah fella, thats all truth does,he looses 24/7,even jack swagger wins more than him,that guy when he first came was winning matches,his debut match was against cm punk and he won with that spin through finisher shit..now he cant even win xavier woods..wwe booked him badly too too badly,he is just like a joke,he is hated immensely in the black community though,for coming out in a confederate uniform on black friday

honestly j&j security could still make an appearance or kane could issue new day to come out..after what brock did to kofi kingston new day would be stupid not to make ann apperance and whoop brocks ass (atleast try to though)
will kane help Seth on Sunday? HELL NO. It will be a stupid decision from to help that slimy, and proud Seth Rollins. Remember the way he treated him and embarassed him on monday. There is no way kane will come to his rescue.

New day won't even have the energy and time to confront Brock because PTP will give them a good asswhooping defeat.

Seth is all a lone in this one. Nobody will come to his rescue when the Mayor of Suplex City descend on him with German suplex, F5 and KIMURA lock.

Seth does not even have a good weapon in his arsenal. Is he planning on taming the beast with that His annoying amateur Pedegree.
Re: Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction by Awesomeking: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2015
Joboms:
I so much love Primetime Players.. Their last fight against the ascension was lovely...d way they beat them up...
John Cena is definitely beating KO(Kevin Owens)...Owens is just frustrated cos he lost his NXT title to Finn Balor...chair...but dat Balor guy is good.

Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins : Seth go chop Suplex taya..Brock is definitely winning... Seth is a big Coward
that fin balor is not that good really,its his entrance thats cool,his moves are pretty basic and his finisher is pretty wack,diving on someones chest with his two feet,thats lame
Re: Wwe Battleground PPV Match Cards: What's Ya Prediction by Awesomeking: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Badosqi:
will kane help Seth on Sunday? HELL NO. It will be a stupid decision from to help that slimy, and proud Seth Rollins. Remember the way he treated him and embarassed him on monday. There is no way kane will come to his rescue.

New day won't even have the energy and time to confront Brock because PTP will give them a good asswhooping defeat.

Seth is all a lone in this one. Nobody will come to his rescue when the Mayor of Suplex City descend on him with German suplex, F5 and KIMURA lock.

Seth does not even have a good weapon in his arsenal. Is he planning on taming the beast with that His annoying amateur Pedegree.
the thing with seth is that triple H is trynna make seth in his image,,seth has stopped using most of his tope rope moves,curb stomp,less kicks and all that made him look weak and weird,that wack pedigree even made it worse..

(1) (Reply)

2-3 Odd / Watch Video As Player Gets Yellow Card For Twerking After Scoring A Goal / John Terry Awarded WWE Title For All His Success By Triple H(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.