Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice (38815 Views)

If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? / Would You Eat This Animal? / Create Selfies For Your Dogs And Post Them Here.. .. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by RobinHez(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2015

1. The Prankster Selfie

When you see a selfie of a wild animal, it makes for a truly unique photo. Like this seal that looks as if he is taking a selfie while simultaneously laughing. In the background a gaggle of unnoticing penguins muddle around. I mean it’s just too good to be true, and look at the wide mouth grin!

2. No Monkeying Around Selfie

The monkey selfie is another winning surprise. Monkeys are known to be our closest ancestor in the animal kingdom; many of our similarities are instantly recognizable. Seeing a monkey in a ‘selfie’ makes the resemblances even more clear. As this monkey smiles for his selfie, he shows off big straight teeth that almost look like he brushed them before snapping his picture.

3. I Look Dog-Gone Good Selfie

Some animal selfies really look like the animal took the picture. In order to pull this off, the paws need to be in just the right location, as if reaching out and holding the camera. This adorable pup gets it just right, even the way his head tilts back a bit, like he’s trying to get that ‘cool’ look. He looks like he was going for a confident stroll through the park when suddenly he stopped , “…But first, let me take a selfie!”

4. “Give Me More!” Selfie

There’s the cool, casual, animal holding the camera and sporting a grin, and then there’s the crazy animal selfie. Like this lemur with both of his arms outstretched, he might be taking a selfie, or he might also be strangling the camera. His mother used to tell him, “With eyes like that, who needs to smile?

5. Flat On The Floor Selfie

In order to help your dog take a great selfie, you can follow some simple rules. First, get them to rest flat on the ground. Then get them to raise one paw up as if holding a camera of some sort. You can take notes from this adorable dog selfie. Originally posted to Twitter, this duo dog selfie has since made its rounds all over social media and beyond. Not only are the dogs posed for their selfie perfectly, but the way that their lips tug back, and their front legs overlap—it’s just too much!

6. Human With Animal Selfie

Some animal selfies include a human friend in the photo, but rarely are human with animal selfies as cool as this. When a giraffe crammed his head down this guy’s sunroof, he didn’t panic, instead he took a selfie— with his tongue out of course. Lucky for him giraffes are vegetarians!

7. The Trunk Selfie

Elephants are lucky in the age of the selfie, they can use their long trunk to take a glamorous pic. Which is good because I don’t see how they could ever hold a camera with their thick-soled feet.

Sauce: http://www.earthporm.com/7-striking-animal-selfies-will-make-think-twice/

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by INTROVERT(f): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beautiful.
Top class Prankster grin

8 Likes

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Adeyinka12(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by amani337(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
most of de animals look like one of our ex president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by jcross19: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cool and interesting.
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Israel5(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
LWKMH.. ROTF. Op, na wa
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by RobinHez(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
Beautiful. Top class Prankster grin
Do u follow all boards? shocked

2 Likes

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by RobinHez(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
amani337:
most of de animals look like one of our ex president
The thunder dat will strike u has gone to buy fuel angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Toheeb31(m): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nice selfies
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by AirstarKane(f): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beautiful esp the one with the guy smiley
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cute pictures...I love the one with dog
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Who needs a selfie stick when you have a trunk grin

13 Likes

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by RobinHez(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
SouffleX:
Who needs a selfie stick when you have a trunk grin
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by TheHood: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hehe...see animals taking selfies like pro!
Why is this not at the HQ?
Oya Ishilove, Obinoscopy or Lalasticlala move this ministry asap!

1 Like

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by RobinHez(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy come and see ya friends o lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
But these are robinhez student union excos nah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nice list tho! grin

So it made FP . . . na wah oh . . . that witch called introvert even stole my position in a bubby's thread. . . so much evil in the world. cry cry

1 Like

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Slimzjoe(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
That Human-Animal Selfie Tho grin
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by RobinHez(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
TheHood:
Hehe...see animals taking selfies like pro!
Why is this not at the HQ?
Oya Ishilove, Obinoscopy or Lalasticlala move this ministry asap!
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Ishilove: 4:35am On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Do u follow all boards? shocked
O ya mi lenu... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Olamitisoji(m): 5:10am On Jul 19, 2015
There's an adage in Yoruba that says "Ise eniyan ni ise eranko" translated as "The way of man is the way of animals" I've, in a countless times argued this adage to be wrong but LOL, This adage seems true oh, with what i am seeing on this tread. The giraffe dey do tongue out sef, and see that lemur pouting, eheheeh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by RobinHez(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove:

O ya mu lenu... undecided undecided
Lool. You knw, I always think she is an alternate monicker of a Mod, or the Sister of auntyspambot designed to test pages for spam. cuz I don't see how else she can comment the same time a post is published.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
I was here
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by layinkakeem(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
COOL
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by richardjemedafe1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gj
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by kwaraguy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oh
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Doilooklikeicare(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sbdd
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by tym92(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kkk
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
ok
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lol
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by jammani(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mine. Sweetest selfies

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Houseofglam7(f): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night / Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog / Nigerian Man Receives Python As Gift In US Mall. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.