Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

God Redeployed Her From Yobe. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / God Redeployed Her From Yobe. (789 Views)

No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC / Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa / Redeployed To Abuja, B15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Redeployed Her From Yobe. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin

Cc: lalasticlala yokiti

Re: God Redeployed Her From Yobe. by Prince202020(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
That's good to hear, by the way no one is allowed to serve in Borno State, only on personal insistence that one can be allowed to serve there at their own peril, one came only camp in the neighbouring designated safer state.
Re: God Redeployed Her From Yobe. by OlaSalo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
like seriously?
Re: God Redeployed Her From Yobe. by Me2You225(f): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
so was I. I WAS POSTED TO YOBE BUT BECAUSE OF INSECURITY WE CAMPED IN KANO , PRESENTLY AM SERVING IN LAGOS NOW WITH A VERY GOOD COMPANY WERE AM PRACTISNG AND ADDING TO MY KNOWLEDGE. please thank God for me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc: Waste Of One Year? / No More Concession Posting For All Corps Members / A Letter To All Passing Out Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.