Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Advise Urgently Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advise Urgently Needed (372 Views)

Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? / You May Never Advise Any Family Member To Become A Soldier Again If You See This / Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Urgently Needed by cutepoizin(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
my dog is about 4 months old now since my dad got it,he has being leaving with us in our apartment,we just fixed a nice cage for him and since yesterday he was taken to that cage know one in my compound has had pace,he backed till this morning,please my good people what can i do to curb this disburbance.

Re: Advise Urgently Needed by momentum85(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Get cutlass and cut off its head and peace 'll return to ur house.

1 Like

Re: Advise Urgently Needed by eaglevirus: 3:56am On Jul 19, 2015
The dog is just protesting and showing displeasure. this may continue for about 3nights after which the dog will know it has come to stay. Dogs don't like isolation. Nice dog, take good care and try not to beat him/her when nutty, just send it to it's cage as punishment.
Also start now to introduce the chain if you haven't already. Good luck.
Re: Advise Urgently Needed by cutepoizin(m): 5:07am On Jul 19, 2015
eaglevirus:
The dog is just protesting and showing displeasure. this may continue for about 3nights after which the dog will know it has come to stay. Dogs don't like isolation. Nice dog, take good care and try not to beat him/her when nutty, just send it to it's cage as punishment.
Also start now to introduce the chain if you haven't already. Good luck.
Thanks a whole lot.

(1) (Reply)

Johnakwehblog Must Read Series: The Flaming Stone (episode 1) / Tired Of Being A Jobless Graduate? / Help !!!.my Bank And Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.