Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Buy Usa Homes In Naira! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Usa Homes In Naira! (1921 Views)

Who Has Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads In Naira? / Facebook Now Charges In Naira. Awesome! / UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is a time to cash in on American real estate as houses are now affordable, this was as a result of the financial meltdown that happened over 5 years ago, but now experts say the value of those foreclosed properties are creeping upwards. The ROI on the properties are incredible and a great asset to have. After acquisition, your C of O will be sent to you and if in doubt , you can check your local county online.
You can also earn your rent at home in Nigeria. So its a sit back and relax process.We currently sell homes in Florida,Georgia, Illinois Chicago, Texas, Alabama and basically anywhere in the United States(New York and California on special requests) price ranges from less than $40000(8million) to above $500,000(100million).(You can pay in Naira Equivalent). Mortgage plans also available.Ping me on 29C3A10B or call +2348127465565
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by millhouse: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yt
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by ThundrCork(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sure thing
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 21, 2015
ThundrCork:
Sure thing

I am not kidding bro, smartest investment at the moment with guaranteed returns. I hope to acquire some soon.
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by mkbessman(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
This is a time to cash in on American real estate as houses are now affordable, this was as a result of the financial meltdown that happened over 5 years ago, but now experts say the value of those foreclosed properties are creeping upwards. The ROI on the properties are incredible and a great asset to have. After acquisition, your C of O will be sent to you and if in doubt , you can check your local county online.
You can also earn your rent at home in Nigeria. So its a sit back and relax process.We currently sell homes in Florida,Georgia, Illinois Chicago, Texas, Alabama and basically anywhere in the United States(New York and California on special requests) price ranges from less than $40000(8million) to above $500,000(100million).(You can pay in Naira Equivalent). Mortgage plans also available.Ping me on 29C3A10B or call +2348127465565

good if true!
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by mkbessman(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

I am not kidding bro, smartest investment at the moment with guaranteed returns. I hope to acquire some soon.

eerrrrrrrh go acquire! we no want.... Moderator, take note!
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
mkbessman:

eerrrrrrrh go acquire! we no want.... Moderator, take note!

Excuse me? Why not get intouch and find out? If you don't know how it works, ask questions.
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
mkbessman:

good if true!

Hope u have paid your rent, using me to face your frustrations won't help you. Besides this post is not for your hungry kind.
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by mkbessman(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Hope u have paid your rent, using me to face your frustrations won't help you. Besides this post is not for your hungry kind.

my dear! am very comfortable... and I don't pay rent, so where's the frustration? because I said good if true?
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
mkbessman:

my dear! am very comfortable... and I don't pay rent, so where's the frustration? because I said good if true?

If you are very comfortable as you said, why not inquire more about it? I believe thats how ballers do before they conclude. Its even more safe investing abroad than home, because there are mechanisms that prevent against shady deals, no omo nile wahala or on going court case. I personally know of someone who is a very big oga in Total Oil, the property he bought in Maryland Lagos, is in court and he was evicted.So whats my point? When you buy a home in yankee, its free from all the stress acquiring here.
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Leorichy: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Are you okay? Nothing wrong with what the dude said, imma ping you

1 Like

Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by mkbessman(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

If you are very comfortable as you said, why not inquire more about it? I believe thats how ballers do before they conclude. Its even more safe investing abroad than home, because there are mechanisms that prevent against shady deals, no omo nile wahala or on going court case. I personally know of someone who is a very big oga in Total Oil, the property he bought in Maryland Lagos, is in court and he was evicted.So whats my point? When you buy a home in yankee, its free from all the stress acquiring here.

OK o!
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leorichy:

Are you okay? Nothing wrong with what the dude said, imma ping you

My blackberry is down at the moment, you can SMS 08127465565 for the meantime OR send me an email at udo82@yahoo.com
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
mkbessman:

OK o!

@mkbessman I didn't mean to disrespect you in anyway, its just that I don't like people painting me shady indirectly when I am not.
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by mkbessman(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

@mkbessman I didn't mean to disrespect you in anyway, its just that I don't like people painting me shady indirectly when I am not.

noted!
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by ooshinibos: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
Thank you sir ..i have already bought one in Florida , ( the tax and HOA fees is too much though ) ..am thinking of purchasing another one but am not sure , what do you think ?
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
ooshinibos:

Thank you sir ..i have already bought one in Florida , ( the tax and HOA fees is too much though ) ..am thinking of purchasing another one but am not sure , what do you think ?

Smart move, you will reap benefits later.
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by ooshinibos: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Smart move, you will reap benefits later.
Thank you for your advise
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 18, 2016
ooshinibos:

Thank you for your advise

If u can buy now better, please get in touch through inbox, so that we can discuss further
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
you must be drunk
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
imhotep:

you must be drunk

Oga, this post was done since last year but nevertheless, your property can always appreciate. Although Naira exchange has been hit hard, but doesn't stop your investment from appreciating in the long term.
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Oga, this post was done since last year but nevertheless, your property can always appreciate. Although Naira exchange has been hit hard, but doesn't stop your investment from appreciating in the long term.
Agreed
But why not campaign for more homes in Nigeria?
How many Americans have you seen campaigning to buy homes in Nigeria?
Re: Buy Usa Homes In Naira! by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 19, 2016
imhotep:

Agreed
But why not campaign for more homes in Nigeria?
How many Americans have you seen campaigning to buy homes in Nigeria?

Hmmm, ok. Inbox, if u need naija props.

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Having Problems With Zenith Bank? / Providus Bank: New Financial Brand On The Block / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.