Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Real Madrid Will Win Trophies Under Benitez – Toni Kroos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Will Win Trophies Under Benitez – Toni Kroos (1609 Views)

Real Madrid Will Pay Sunday’s Opponents Malaga €1m If They Win La Liga / Toni Payne To Play For Nigeria Super Falcons / Ronaldo ‘not Happy’ Under Benitez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Will Win Trophies Under Benitez – Toni Kroos by candidrelo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Real Madrid midfielder and German player Toni Kroos believes his side can come out fly with trophies under the new manager, Rafael Benitez.
Kroos has thrown his support behind the Spaniard saying….

“I think we have a good chance to win titles with him, i hope to have a good year. He talks a lot with everybody and wants to create a good team but is difficult to win trophies, particularly the Champions League, as there are always four or five candidates to win.”

The white angels won their last silverware in December 2014, the club world cup, but went on to crash out of the semifinals of the copa del rey and champions league.

http://aprokotv.net/real-madrid-will-win-trophies-under-benitez-toni-kroos/

(1) (Reply)

English Premiership 2017, See How Much Each Team Will Pocket / Join My Fantasy League / Girls Off-white X Air Jordan 1 From Jordansunveil.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.