Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

The Nigerian Development Company - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Nigerian Development Company (892 Views)

Web Design And Development Company - MYQSOFT Infotech / Travel Portal Development Company / How To Choose A Mobile App Development Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Development Company by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
The
Re: The Nigerian Development Company by Andropod(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
am interested though am an engineering aspirant
Re: The Nigerian Development Company by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cool!
Re: The Nigerian Development Company by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Andropod:
am interesting though am an engineering aspirant
Yeah cool,chat me up on WhatsApp,so we can share some ideas...it'd be cool
Re: The Nigerian Development Company by Andropod(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
CEONdc:
Yeah cool,chat me up on WhatsApp,so we can share some ideas...it'd be cool
alright.will do just that.
Re: The Nigerian Development Company by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Already thinking of taking this idea to campuses around the country,i am currently in lag,yabatech and unilag will be the first schools to have this system. So y'all should join the winning team by contacting the CEO to share your ideas. Your suggestions are cherised. Thanks . CEO-NDC winkwink
Re: The Nigerian Development Company by Andropod(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
CEONdc:
Already thinking of taking this idea to campuses around the country,i am currently in lag,yabatech and unilag will be the first schools to have this system. So y'all should join the winning team by contacting the CEO to share your ideas. Your suggestions are cherised. Thanks . CEO-NDC winkwink
that is great,am an aspirant of futa,waiting to write postume(eee on my mind).
Re: The Nigerian Development Company by darkhorizon: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Anyone interested to learn something, or share his or her ideas with us is welcomed with open arms
Re: The Nigerian Development Company by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Iyanu Teempakguy where are you oh,abeg show
Re: The Nigerian Development Company by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2016
CEONdc:
Iyanu Teempakguy where are you oh,abeg show
"appears miraculously."

No light. And I'm too scared to go and queue at petrol station. All these muscular guys fit punch my so called baby face and chance me for queue. grin

If I have my way, I will arrange area boys to get fuel for me. So I can charge the phone and reach out.

OR, I can use someone else's account.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / Anekeology / Fine Linear Quality Green Line Laser Module

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.