Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Please How Can I Write A 21days Annual Leave Approval - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please How Can I Write A 21days Annual Leave Approval (1525 Views)

5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / I Want To Write A Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Write A 21days Annual Leave Approval by Bigolly(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
please who has the format to write a 21days annual leave approval, my boss directed me to do that for one the staff going for his annual leave later this month in our office
Re: Please How Can I Write A 21days Annual Leave Approval by haywire1: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bigolly:
please who has the format to write a 21days annual leave approval, my boss directed me to do that for one the staff going for his annual leave later this month in our office

Don't take this as an insult, How did you secure the job?

Na waaa oo, person wey get head no get tail, person wey get tail no get head.

How much u go pay me?

#
Re: Please How Can I Write A 21days Annual Leave Approval by shikshark: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
@bigolly from the date the leave commences....remove saturdays and sundays and stop exactly on the 21st day.
and dont forget to pay the guy above me

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Are You Ready!!! Free Training! Free Training!! Free Training!!! / ICAN ACA Now Equivalent To ACCA / Become Chartered In Public Relations In Just One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.