Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff (45219 Views)

Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions / Vacancies At The Redeemer's University For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by homehunters(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2015
Nice one
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Tubexsms(m): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Akpors has masters in Bomb manufacturing an blasting, also Phd in bomb detonation.
Can he applied to teach physics?
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by omisakint: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Brightology2:
Pls which part of lagos is d skul located. Will dey offer accomodation 2 d staff(s)

Oga, staff na staff..

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
first to commment.....yeh on my birthday......happy birthday to me jorh

HBD
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Brightology2(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2015
Tanks
omisakint:

Oga, staff na staff..

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by africanpea: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Good luck to the successful ones.

Please check my blog out and share your kind your opinions.
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Optimixim(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2015
scam this is the school official recruitment address recruitment@chrislandschools.sch.ng
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by delors(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2015
Chrisland? Is this not where Omotola Jalades daughter just graduated from? Oya, application straight!

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by phemsie(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2015
for those that are interested in applying for jobs in chrisland . that email address attached to this adverts is FAKE. do not send your cv and application letters to it.

this is the correct email address... recruitment@chrislandschools.sch.ng

3 Likes

Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by abelee(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Guys beware of this job offer. Na SCAM ooooo. A school of that magnitude would neva use a gmail account or a contact person to advertise for jobs.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by preciousMI1(f): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Bootybuttchic:

A very happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by omawunmie85: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Pls this email address does nt exist ooo,pls check again en put d correct one,tnx

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2015
zicoraads:
Ordinary abi? I think you have no idea what these schools are paying this days.

After serving in Benue State and my ppa a Private School ,No accommodation and 2500 as monthly salary. My guy u nor go blame me na, Oya tell me how you think this school can pay?
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Bootybuttchic:

Happy birthday....cheers

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by zicoraads: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2015
Stelvin101:

After serving in Benue State and my ppa a Private School ,No accommodation and 2500 as monthly salary. My guy u nor go blame me na, Oya tell me how you think this school can pay?
We talking from 80 or 70k. In Abuja or Lagos or PH...100k and above or 200k and above. I don't know about this particular school, but some schools of this calibre pay as high as what I stated above. But if you are lucky to get a teaching job in an NLNG school, like the one in PH, we talking about 300-500k.
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by NifemiOlu(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Sham...scam...gmail. Some people have no idea how big that school is. More so, the school has a careers page where you can submit your data.. . and there are two jobs there. Home Economics teacher and CRS. If you're interested in working there regardless of their posting, go to their careers page.
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by 1miccza: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2015
My brother you'll know that this is a big scam if you applied when the last application was announced this is just the same advert with a fake gmail account and a number attached if you wish to verify visit their school at Salvation Opebi in Ikeja
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by 1miccza: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2015
NifemiOlu:
Sham...scam...gmail. Some people have no idea how big that school is. More so, the school has a careers page where you can submit your data.. . and there are two jobs there. Home Economics teacher and CRS. If you're interested in working there regardless of their posting, go to their careers page.

What's more they can't lay off all the staffs that they've just employed in a space of less than two years too
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by NifemiOlu(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
1miccza:

What's more they can't lay off all the staffs that they've just employed in a space of less than two years too

Abi o. The school has close to 10 branches over Nigeria and has a college of education. The Gmail is just ridiculous and moderators are not removing this scam off FP.
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by 1miccza: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
NifemiOlu:

Abi o. The school has close to 10 branches over Nigeria and has a college of education. The Gmail is just ridiculous and moderators are not removing this scam off FP.

Looks like the mods on Nl these days are only concerned with moving every post to FP and i don't know why
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by dasphinx1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bootybuttchic:

Happy bornday to you!!!!!!!
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ona never even serious! Why can't dey say fresh NYSC members? Must we have orking experience ? Mtcheww !!!
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by jibbish(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Advert is scam. Copied from 2013...
@op seems u r high on lizard peppersoup
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by sharhim(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Their salaries would be poor that why applicants refused to stay with them
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Slingkey(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
jobsrecruitment:
Chrisland Schools is an educational organisation that is based in Lagos. As a result of our ongoing expansion exercise, we currently require the services of qualified and experienced personnel in the following disciplines:

1.) Class Teachers for the Nursery and Primary Sections

2.) Educators – Secondary School in the following subjects:

* Intro Tech/Basic Tech
* Physics
* Chemistry
* English Language
* Biology
* Mathematics
* Home Economics
* Fine Art
* Agricultural Science
* Geography
* Accounts/Book Keeping
* Commerce
* Government
* Business Studies
* ICT
* Music
* Yoruba Language

Non-Academic Staff:
3.) Secretaries
4.) Caterers
5.) Housemasters/mistresses
6.) Maintenance Officers
7.) Swimming Instructors and Life Guards (Male and Female)

Requirements
For positions 1 and 2, applicants should have:

* First degree (preferably in Education and the relevant teaching subject).
* Must be hard working, proactive and interested in Curriculum development.
* Must be fluent in English Language.
* Should have a passion for impacting knowledge.

For position 3

* Applicants must be experienced in Secretarial duties and must be computer literate.

For position 4

* Applicants should have a certification in Catering and Hotel Management.

For position 5

* Applicants should have a degree from a reputable university or polytechnic.

For positions 6

* Applicants must be well experienced on the job and have at least a certification

For position 7

* Applicants should have a certification in swimming.
* A minimum of four (2) years working experience is required for all positions

Application Deadline: Two weeks from date of publication

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to The Human Resource Unit chrislandschools@gmail.com for inquire contact Mr. Remi on +2348065896022

NOTE: All CV's should be directed to the aforementioned email address.

Op d email address is somehow contradicting.
Is it to the human resource unit or to chrislandschool@gmail.com
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
zicoraads:
We talking from 80 or 70k. In Abuja or Lagos or PH...100k and above or 200k and above. I don't know about this particular school, but some schools of this calibre pay as high as what I stated above. But if you are lucky to get a teaching job in an NLNG school, like the one in PH, we talking about 300-500k.

Wow! are you kidding me! Abeg which one be NLNG make I port myself go there
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by horladmejy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
I no wan apply o.....I just saw my hand applying for number 5.....iono why undecided
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
1miccza:
My brother you'll know that this is a big scam if you applied when the last application was announced this is just the same advert with a fake gmail account and a number attached if you wish to verify visit their school at Salvation Opebi in Ikeja
were u ask for money?
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by engrshakespeare: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
jobsrecruitment:
Chrisland Schools is an educational organisation that is based in Lagos. As a result of our ongoing expansion exercise, we currently require the services of qualified and experienced personnel in the following disciplines:

1.) Class Teachers for the Nursery and Primary Sections

2.) Educators – Secondary School in the following subjects:

* Intro Tech/Basic Tech
* Physics
* Chemistry
* English Language
* Biology
* Mathematics
* Home Economics
* Fine Art
* Agricultural Science
* Geography
* Accounts/Book Keeping
* Commerce
* Government
* Business Studies
* ICT
* Music
* Yoruba Language

Non-Academic Staff:
3.) Secretaries
4.) Caterers
5.) Housemasters/mistresses
6.) Maintenance Officers
7.) Swimming Instructors and Life Guards (Male and Female)

Requirements
For positions 1 and 2, applicants should have:

* First degree (preferably in Education and the relevant teaching subject).
* Must be hard working, proactive and interested in Curriculum development.
* Must be fluent in English Language.
* Should have a passion for impacting knowledge.

For position 3

* Applicants must be experienced in Secretarial duties and must be computer literate.

For position 4

* Applicants should have a certification in Catering and Hotel Management.

For position 5

* Applicants should have a degree from a reputable university or polytechnic.

For positions 6

* Applicants must be well experienced on the job and have at least a certification

For position 7

* Applicants should have a certification in swimming.
* A minimum of four (2) years working experience is required for all positions

Application Deadline: Two weeks from date of publication

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to The Human Resource Unit chrislandschools@gmail.com for inquire contact Mr. Remi on +2348065896022

NOTE: All CV's should be directed to the aforementioned email address.

Are they interested in teaching Chinese language. I am a veteran.
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by 1miccza: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tosinayoko:
were u ask for money?

Oh so in your hallowed and esteemed brilliance it's only a scam when you are aked for money right? Bro you are seriously on a looooooonnnnggg ttthhhiinnnngggg
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bootybuttchic:

hAPpy birthday mwaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja / 5 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.