Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Messi In West Africa - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Messi In West Africa (1391 Views)

GRAB NOW! Cheap And Dry Land In West Point Estate Elerangbe Lekki For 650,000 / Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub / GRAB NOW! Cheap Land In West Point Estate Lekki, Offers Ends On The 28th Of Sept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi In West Africa by ulmaukpong(m): 1:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Four-time world player of the year, Lionel Messi, was the august visitor of Gabonese president, Ali Bongo Ondimba, on Saturday, 18th of July as he laid the first stone at one of the potential venues of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations.

The Barcelona FC star officially started the building process at the Port-Gentil stadium, in a ceremony that took place on a wide sandy ground where the stadium will be built.

It was the Argentine forwards first visit to Gabon and during which he signed autographs on team jerseys worn by his fans, before proceeding to lay the stone, in company of the president.

“When I was in Barcelona a few years ago, I met Messi who had told me that he would come to visit me in Libreville. It’s a promise he made me. He is a man of honour who just kept his word,” the Gabon president said.

The new stadium will have a capacity of 20,000 and is expected to host matches from November 2016 in the build-up to the tournament.

Re: Messi In West Africa by ulmaukpong(m): 1:27am On Jul 19, 2015
more pics coming
Re: Messi In West Africa by bigt2(m): 2:43am On Jul 19, 2015
What's wrong with the two men in the last picture? Must you always throw the two? angry

(1) (Reply)

Executive 5bedrm Bungalow Which C Of O At Obawole Ogba 20m Asking Price / House in Elepete, Igbo-olomu Ikorodu | Apartment in Ikorodu / Light World Showroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.