Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Portable Speaker For Ps Vita - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Portable Speaker For Ps Vita (586 Views)

Needed Urgently Fifa 15,15 Pes 15,16 For Ps 3 / Gamestation. Get Your Ps4, Ps3, Xbox1, Xbox 360, PS2, Psp, Ps Vita Etc. / Top Games. Ps3, Ps4, Xbox 360, Xbox1, Psp, Ps Vita etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Speaker For Ps Vita by Sholzbankz: 2:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Very cool and portable. just attach it to ur ps vita console and enjoy. Very loud!!!

Re: Portable Speaker For Ps Vita by cao(f): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
For anybody who is interested, contact his sholz10 account. At some point, the guy will learn to follow simple instruction, instead of making multiple accounts. **sighs** Some NLers appear to thrive on wahala...
Re: Portable Speaker For Ps Vita by olaremint(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
@ cao, pls free the guy small, its not easy marketing a product on thread that is old, advertising must be dynamic or your products won't sell
Re: Portable Speaker For Ps Vita by cao(f): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
olaremint:
@ cao, pls free the guy small, its not easy marketing a product on thread that is old, advertising must be dynamic or your products won't sell
He caged himself. He still has his main account, he should update his old threads, instead of making countless threads for the same thing. It's not my fault that he appears to own over 15 psps (including the go and vita). He refuses to post it in the right section, I've grown tired of moving them. The only reason, I actually let this one stay is because this is the first time he's posted this one. I even forced myself to move it.

I refuse to let this section look like it used to, when it was abandoned...so tell him to free me and stop making me waste my time cleaning his mistakes.

I've actually been quite nice...I'm very sure they're several spammers who hate me 'cause I've spoilt their show. But, I don't like to spoil someone's market, unless they decide to force my hand.

(1) (Reply)

500gb Superslim Ps3 For Sale 35k / Mafia 3 Ps4 *SOLD* / Brand New X Box For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.