Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away (1369 Views)

Someone Please Explain Why Wizkid Is This Famous / Why Wizkid’s New Album Is A Victory For All Nigerian Artistes / Opinion:- 8 Reasons Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 19, 2015
I know you guys must have been hearing about the whole controversies surrounding wizkid as an artist, in terms of his rude attitude towards fans, its gotten to the point that he now block his followers just because they try to advice him (real attitude problem) if he dosent fix that i dont think he going anywhere because good songs alone dont win award, you need the fans.
Secondly, wizkids issue with saeon then made him loose lot of love and respect from both fans and those who love nigerian music. If u watched the interview he had concerning the issue you will know what i mean, damn i was so pissed off @the kid, he was just "misyarning" as if he was the one that bought all the copies of his album or he was the one that voted himself to win his first headies or mama's award. The guy kept on talking about 10% discount for a song, displaying his stupidity on air, charging his fellow artist 1.5mill for a track when most artist like him did collabos free of charge.. I know i might be boring u guys , so my point is what wizkid did to saeon then is affecting his music career now. If wizkid had been nice to saeon and not being rude, i think he would have achieved more than he has achieved now. Maybe by now he would've been talking about doing collabos with jay z and no drake.. I dont know if its GOD thats trying to humble the dude, cus he's begining to think normal now adays. But i still think he needs to appologize to saeon. What do you think guys?
.please no hate comments p
.i know the topic might be boring i dont need u to tell me .. I just need your humble opinion about the topic abeg.. I'm new here make una nor drive me comot
Re: Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by echelons(m): 2:40am On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Re: Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by boboLIL(m): 2:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Stp hatin....he is gettin mili.....get a life.....

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by siegfried99(m): 3:32am On Jul 19, 2015
boboLIL:

Best advice for the Op grin

* * * listening to ojuelegba by wizkid**
Re: Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by jemype(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2015
I honestly dont think theres. anything wrong with wizkids career. the dude does things in silence and isnt a loud talker dats why people may feel he is retrogressing. I mean he just signed up another endorsement, shows are still coming in. and the whole "saeon thing", in d industry u wil discover that somtimes beef exists only in d minds of bloggers and fans. these artistes somtimes are human beings too. I would compare wizkids character to rihanna's. I think he is one of the most professional aritstes. u have to understand that if he doesnt act the way he does somtimes, money wont come in and he will be taken for granted.
Re: Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by Karleb(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Wizkid! Fading away? grin
Re: Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Karleb:
Wizkid! Fading away? grin
yeah mhan.
Re: Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
boboLIL:
and who told you i'm hating, as i said just my opinion. And besides where did u get ur life from.. Cus it sucks #no_offence
Re: Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
jemype:
I honestly dont think theres. anything wrong with wizkids career. the dude does things in silence and isnt a loud talker dats why people may feel he is retrogressing. I mean he just signed up another endorsement, shows are still coming in. and the whole "saeon thing", in d industry u wil discover that somtimes beef exists only in d minds of bloggers and fans. these artistes somtimes are human beings too. I would compare wizkids character to rihanna's. I think he is one of the most professional aritstes. u have to understand that if he doesnt act the way he does somtimes, money wont come in and he will be taken for granted.
i totally disagree with you on this one bro. Ive been a fan of wizkid from the very start and if i tell you he's fading away it means he's really fading away.. The wizkid i used to know was a writer of hits, any track he jumped on was a hit. E.g samklef ft wizkid, d prince nd ice prince molowo, bracket ft wizkid girl, olamide ft wizkid omotoshan e.t.c bro the wizkid of 2011/2012 vs 2014/2015 which will u honestly say is better in terms of awards, popularity e.t.c (pls dnt include his current collabo with drake cus that dosent count)
Re: Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by boboLIL(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
ajeswagh:
and who told you i'm hating, as i said just my opinion. And besides where did u get ur life from.. Cus it sucks #no_offence
edi0t
Re: Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
boboLIL:
edi0t
chaiii e dey vex grin
boboLIL:
edi0t
chaiii e dey vex
Re: Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by Tval(m): 1:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Fading away? You are a joker. grin
Re: Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by Mrshroud: 2:23am On Jul 20, 2015
Bro, Wiz is evergreen.

Meanwhile , Guys please Check out my Thread. www.nairaland.com/2442134/im-safe-african-themed-love - to have a feel of my love song, as well as my upcoming releases. I welcome your comment and critic. I assure you won't be disappointed.
Re: Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away by rhemycretuz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
I Understand Wiz Not Reigning Supreme As He Once Did But That's What Happens When You've Got Over 100 Songs Out In Few Years, People Tend To Find You "Boring" Kinda Or Feel They've Probably Heard All You Have To Say
He Is A Talented Artiste Anyday Tho And Can Still Come Up With Hits Anytime Mehn

(1) (Reply)

Wave Your Banner Season 8 / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Slim Prince [@slimprinceofficial] – Sugar / 3 Simple Step To Upload Your Music Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.