Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Igbos Are From The Heeboria Kingdom Not Biafra - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Are From The Heeboria Kingdom Not Biafra (4878 Views)

Why The Igbos Are Extra Ordinary Beings: Check Out Why / Many Igbos Are Not Aware Of This Great Igbo Woman / Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Igbos Are From The Heeboria Kingdom Not Biafra by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
I've never met a tribe as confused as the igbos before. Heeboria? Why not Ebola or Diarrhea? After 40 years of being hit by the bullets of the Nigerian army they no longer think straight.
Re: Igbos Are From The Heeboria Kingdom Not Biafra by Jaideyone(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
donholy28:
You ask them to stop answering Republic of Biafra that is manageable and answer heeboria kingdom dats not even sharp in d least...u must be HIGH!!!!!
how does your name actually sound right or not? you're just like one babe I met in 100l who told me her name is Constance when her real name is Nkiruka. the name Biafra and Nigeria were given to us by outsiders. if you guys hate luggard for the name Nigeria then the name biafra was given by an outsider too. qed

modified it's none of my business anyway. you confused fellows can call your selves any name you like.
Re: Igbos Are From The Heeboria Kingdom Not Biafra by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
What does 'SENATORIAL tribal part' even mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen / Yoruba Story Books Pdf Format / (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.