Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Who Owns The Beat P-square Used In "do Me" Track? Plz Help!: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Owns The Beat P-square Used In "do Me" Track? Plz Help!: (3000 Views)

Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Beat P-square Used In "do Me" Track? Plz Help!: by staloone(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2009
Please help out with this gist i heard from an artist Friend, name, ? that the beat P-Square used in "do me" track belongs to Black face, i want to ask if anyone knows the actual owner of the beat.  Is it P-square or Black Face?

Cos i was told that the beat belongs to Black Face. he black face used it also in his song "Erema". but i argued that it orinally belongs to P-square and his crew.

anyone with facts about the beat just give me a buzz.

thnx
Re: Who Owns The Beat P-square Used In "do Me" Track? Plz Help!: by Afam4eva(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2009
staloone:

Cos i was told that the beat belongs to Black Face. he black face used it also in his song "Erema". but i argued that it orinally belongs to P-square and his crew.

anyone with facts about the beat just give me a buzz.

thnx

Yeah, i also heard it too. The truth of the matter is that blackface sold the beat to P square, so he had no right to use it.
The same thing happened between julius agwu and Jazzman olofin. Julius sold the beat for shake something to jazzman and later used the beat.
Re: Who Owns The Beat P-square Used In "do Me" Track? Plz Help!: by ofokasibe: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2009
you people should stop all this trash talk about beats , if a beat is hot everyone wants to drop something on it, do u know how many rappers have rapped on gbona felli beat?. did don jazzy complain?? u guys shld grow up pls!
Re: Who Owns The Beat P-square Used In "do Me" Track? Plz Help!: by konkocious(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2009
that of Julius and Jazzman is not true, jazzman use the beat without the concent of julius agwu.

with the interview i watch julius said the beat was produce by ojb in his studio so jazzman came on a visit to check ojb and he had the sound in which he said he like the sound that he is gonna use it (but he said it jokingly) julius said he was surprise the following week when he heard the sound with jazzman song on it, that is why jazzman remix the shake something song.

and that of mogbona feli feli i even heard on monday the stuff M. I. drop on it, its hot
Re: Who Owns The Beat P-square Used In "do Me" Track? Plz Help!: by Baudex(m): 1:14am On Mar 13, 2009
Yo i can link you guys to a beat wizkid,collocial buys from him and many others,the only thing is that he is in portacourt.[BEAT CONCEPT RECORDS]
Re: Who Owns The Beat P-square Used In "do Me" Track? Plz Help!: by staloone(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2009
tongue Come Baudex i needed an answer to my anxiety and you are telling me you have a beat to sell or whatever to us.

Please i no dey joke with this issue it's quite serious, so if you have something to offer please abeg do, but if you don't abeg Kafayie-kumot 4 here, ok?

others are trying to help me and your doin something else here, please channel your music marketing to another place cos i have some in my collections already .

thnx
Re: Who Owns The Beat P-square Used In "do Me" Track? Plz Help!: by Baudex(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2009
Ok ! Let me help u out,i live in Festac Town and so does Black face,i know some mcz that worked with black face,people like drastic,rock steady,smyle etc and one day like that we talked about the beat,i mean do me beat bc that sound was also on black faces' album,and i learnt that it was black face who sold the beat to P'square and J-Martins only extracted from it.
Re: Who Owns The Beat P-square Used In "do Me" Track? Plz Help!: by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2009
@Topic- heres d actual secret! [B]I OWN D BEAT[/B] DOnt ask me who i am.
Re: Who Owns The Beat P-square Used In "do Me" Track? Plz Help!: by johnnygan(m): 1:35am On Mar 23, 2009
if you look at all the beats produced by OJB, you will tell that they are all very similar.
I mean i could tell if a beat was produced by OJB Jezreel.
He is a good producer no doubt but he has so much jobs that he barely have time to concentrate and produce something entirely different from all works he had on ground.
As for Black Face, i'm sure he got his reward for being so slow with what rightfully belongs to him. I mean 'Do Me' became a national anthem before 'Erema' could realize that and thats so sad. I've always known black-face to be the sluggish type thats why 2face and faze are ahead of his games. well as the saying goes, "The patient dog eats the fattest bone" which i'm sure say e fit hook am for neck. Or "He who laughs last, laughs best" but i hope say i'm mouth no go tear before e laugh finish sha grin

(1) (Reply)

List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria / Upload & Promote Your Music, Mix, Videos, Comedy Videos Online For Downloads / Free 15 Easy Guitar Lessons For Beginners Thread On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.