Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

A Church In Lagos Where Every Member Is Head Of Witches And Wizards. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Church In Lagos Where Every Member Is Head Of Witches And Wizards. (3321 Views)

Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Church In Lagos Where Every Member Is Head Of Witches And Wizards. by Mrshroud: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2015
Somewhere in ketu, Lagos...

The general overseer suddenly turned sober few minutes into the beginning of the sunday sermon and said he had a confession to make.
The arena suddenly became tense as every interest awoke fully and Every ear was geared up in anticipation of what the pastor was talking about.

"All this while, you people know me as your general overseer, but there is more about me that is so so deep and dangerous that you people don't know"

He looked intently into the crowd , bobbed his head and muttered some incomprehensible inaudible(s): speaking in tongues.

An uncomfortable suspense choked the atmosphere and you could almost feel someone was going to yell "pastor say something already!"

He continued.
" It is a big secret I have kept all these years and now I intend to share it with you all. even my family do not know about this."

He paused again.

He successfully gave off the impression of a master in applying the suspense effect and the silent anxiety that Reverberated in the auditorium seemingly attested to that.

"I am the head of witches and Wizards in this part of the world and my original mission is to initiate you all." Pastor Announced calm naturedly.

The conveyed announcement dropped somewhat too lightly to have been the climax to all that preliminary suspense yet the mere inclusion of the 'witches and wizards' factor in The confession was too ominous to be taken for granted. And just when members of the congregation were considering whether to be alarmed or to be unruffled, the voice of the
Pastor came again assuming a frightful tune this time.

"Those of you who would like to be initiated and become heads of witches and wizards like me stand up?".

Some hushed whispers heard around the corners of the church seemed to uphold the parallel reign of uncertainty and confusion.

A few members , the pastor's wife and some deacons and senior pastors in the front podium stood up. The majority weren't so sure.

Then suddenly the pastor laughed cheerily and asked those standing to seat.

He thus continued, by quoting from the bible, Colossians 2:10 which attested to the fact that Jesus Christ was head of all principality and powers and that naturally our position as children and followers of christ automatically makes us heads of principality as well,and since witches and wizards were even the lowest in the radar of principality;calling himself "head of witches And wizards" was only stating an ordinary fact.

"So who wants to be like me now?" He asked again, and majority stood up this time, however Some bottoms remained glued to their white plastic chairs; dem never Sure say dem wan get any thing to do with witches and wizards yet.

Naija and drama sha!
cheesy happy sunday guys!

CC: Lalasticlala , Ishilove

1 Like

Re: A Church In Lagos Where Every Member Is Head Of Witches And Wizards. by Bilabong(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Who direct this movie?
Re: A Church In Lagos Where Every Member Is Head Of Witches And Wizards. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Good script. Captivating topic.
Re: A Church In Lagos Where Every Member Is Head Of Witches And Wizards. by KELVINXY: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Wow..cheesy
dont tell thats the end of the moviesad
Re: A Church In Lagos Where Every Member Is Head Of Witches And Wizards. by toxiflam: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
directed by Ernest Obi Starring Kanayo.O.Kanayo
Re: A Church In Lagos Where Every Member Is Head Of Witches And Wizards. by An2elect2(f): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: A Church In Lagos Where Every Member Is Head Of Witches And Wizards. by pupsyd: 12:21am On Jul 20, 2015
kontinu

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of The "Mandate" Estate Where Top Leaders Of Winners Chapel Reside / Download Over 10,000 Ebooks On Different Topics (NairaBookshop.com) / Vision Of Celebrities Footballers Pastors Gadaffi In Hell Fire By Emmanuel Agyar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.