Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,555 members, 7,827,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

HELP! Money Sent To Godaddy,domain Name Not Seen - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / HELP! Money Sent To Godaddy,domain Name Not Seen (519 Views)

Bulletproof Domain Name And Hosting / Best 5 Cheap Domain Name Registrars Review 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Money Sent To Godaddy,domain Name Not Seen by Anyman: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2015
I can't believe this somebody help me I paid for Godaddy domain name registration but can't see the domain name in my Email but the have withdrawn the money from my account. It's over 2 weeks now.
Please how can I reach them to lay my complain, what should I do. And am working with time on that domain name.
Re: HELP! Money Sent To Godaddy,domain Name Not Seen by Ashish88: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2015
Do you send email to godaddy
Re: HELP! Money Sent To Godaddy,domain Name Not Seen by gidimasters(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2015
Anyman:
I can't believe this somebody help me I paid for Godaddy domain name registration but can't see the domain name in my Email but the have withdrawn the money from my account. It's over 2 weeks now.
Please how can I reach them to lay my complain, what should I do. And am working with time on that domain name.
thats not possible.... you will get your domain instantly after you pay..... but if thats the case, let me have the domain name you claimed you bought maybe it is existing
Re: HELP! Money Sent To Godaddy,domain Name Not Seen by Anyman: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
thank God I found it. it was sent to another email of mine
Re: HELP! Money Sent To Godaddy,domain Name Not Seen by Newbieeee(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Anyman:
thank God I found it. it was sent to another email of mine

i think namecheap or namesilo better than goddady cheesy , u can try it

lagu/mp3/music

(1) (Reply)

Bonanza ! Free Mobile App On All Platforms / Anyone Used This Hostingservice / Design A Website At An Unbeatable Low Cost...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.