Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

This Is Rediculous!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Rediculous!!! (774 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Rediculous!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
I dont know if others have noticed this ugly trend, despite the increase in worship centers, despite ceaseless prayers, evils perpetuators are on the increase,infact every compound here has a church yet there are still rampant cases of crime,and the rest. Is it that their prayers are inffective or what? Seriously,am suprised!!
Re: This Is Rediculous!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
It's annoying..
Re: This Is Rediculous!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
It's annoying..
you again?
Re: This Is Rediculous!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you again?
Miss me love? tongue
Re: This Is Rediculous!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yes. The Church has a whole lot to do....but the fact remains that Nigeria is a lawless society where evil isn't adequately and consistently punished.

The Church can only preach the Word. People decide whether or not to obey that word.

What we really need is a thorough and consistent enforcement of the laws of the land.
Re: This Is Rediculous!!! by An2elect2(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I dont know if others have noticed this ugly trend, despite the increase in worship centers, despite ceaseless prayers, evils perpetuators are on the increase,infact every compound here has a church yet there are still rampant cases of crime,and the rest. Is it that their prayers are inffective or what? Seriously,am suprised!!

Why are you surprised?
Re: This Is Rediculous!!! by buskie13(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
is there is any society without crime....n pls stop transferring ur aggression on churches....BTW....wat have u done concerning d crimes in d society....have u prayed concerning it
Re: This Is Rediculous!!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
the pastors are only interested in cash

(1) (Reply)

Would You Vote F0r A President Who Happens To Be An Atheist? / Of Prophets And Charlatans / 14 Prophetic Fires For The Week: 23rd To 28th August 2015, By Bishop David Oyede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.