Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Invest Today Because It Dosent Require Any Fee To Register - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Invest Today Because It Dosent Require Any Fee To Register (668 Views)

MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos / Help My Android Dosent Charge / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Today Because It Dosent Require Any Fee To Register by KenTimos: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2009
Me 2 Everyone is a new company that just started. The below information is very useful for you to digest:

me2everyone Limited was incorporated in England in September 2008. Run by an experienced team and advised by our Global Executive board, we aim to create one of the most visited websites on the planet by 2012. When the main website launches we wll add language support in Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian and Italian. We will also add furthe languages upon request.

Any shares on this page will be paid for by us (or our partners) and so you can relax, knowing you never have to pay a single penny for your membership. In 2009 we will open an in-world "trading room" where you can offer your shares for sale to other members. Today they may be worth just their face value £0.001 each, Tomorrow that value could soar! All we need are members who become involved: we will take care of the rest. Our aim is to seek a stock market listing in 2012/13 and to create an income stream from business members who are given a new way of reaching customers.

To register, just click on this link: www.me2everyone.com/270439

(1) (Reply)

E-books On Solar Power, Forex, Online Money Making, Ebay & Hyip Investment / Where Is Holyrule? / Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.