Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Please How Can I Restore Spc Mysql Database Sent To My Mail? Need Urgent Re - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Can I Restore Spc Mysql Database Sent To My Mail? Need Urgent Re (472 Views)

Is Spc 4 Api Not Compatible With All Webhosting / Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? / Spc 3 Or Spc 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Restore Spc Mysql Database Sent To My Mail? Need Urgent Re by Jackieriel(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Please how can I restore the spc mysql database sent to my mail?
Need urgent reply please

Thanks
Re: Please How Can I Restore Spc Mysql Database Sent To My Mail? Need Urgent Re by bassdow: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jackieriel:
Need urgent reply please

Thanks

Have you used cpanel before? Am asking so i know how to direct you because making a mistake there could lead to a loss of your website. You can contact me
Re: Please How Can I Restore Spc Mysql Database Sent To My Mail? Need Urgent Re by Jackieriel(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
bassdow:

Have you used cpanel before? Am asking so i know how to direct you because making a mistake there could lead to a loss of your website. You can contact me

Bros dat one no be question nah.
Yes I hav seen it. Just direct on the steps
Re: Please How Can I Restore Spc Mysql Database Sent To My Mail? Need Urgent Re by Jacktech: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jackieriel:
Need urgent reply please

Thanks

simply login to your cpanal using www.domain.com/cpanel pls replace the example with your domain name.
Then click on phpmyadmin
select the database then click on import
then browse through your computer and select the file to upload.

Thanks all. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Best Web Hosting Service / The Secret Of Online Success / In Need Of A Non Hosted Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.