Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Just Come To Him And See For Yourself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just Come To Him And See For Yourself (404 Views)

Just Come With Your Laptop.....its FREE!!!{A 2-day FREE Training Programme}rccg / Computer Science Graduate, Please Come To My Aid! / Please,come To Our Aid!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Come To Him And See For Yourself by osazekid(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Come to Jesus, and have light, do you like where you are now!, I mean SUFFERING!, and you might be saying what of people that are born again Christian , they don't look diff than I am now ,the thing is that they have no knowledge, do you think if you venture into a business you have no idea of how it goes, and you pray to God to make the business successful, do you u know It won't work, if it ever works then I knw jesus wouldn't have stress himself to come to this world and grow from a baby to an adult for years just to save humanity, he would have just said he has saved and forgiven us from sin in heaven and that will be all, But God is An Orderly God,.

So the man who is expecting his business to move is only deceiving himself, When God told Abraham that he would bless him so much that any body that bless him would be bless, and Abraham believed, and did something about that so that the professy would come to pass ,the bible says that Abraham worked hard for the ptofessy to come to pass and the bible says that people envied Abraham .

so y Christian are not blessed or rich is either their time will soon come or they have not done their own part(knowledge ), they want to be blessed just like that, the wealthy people you see, do you think they just became rich, is was hard work that did that, and God is saying my people perish because of lack of knowledge. .

be born again and you shall be Abraham seed and people will envy you and God is saying "The Silver is mine and the Gold is mine " The bible says "And Solomon loved the lord and God asked him " what do you want me to give you" and he said WISDOM and God said wealth have you not asked or death of you your enemy, and those things that you have not asked will I give to you and the one you asked" The bible says that Solomon was the richest of his generation, Solomon loved God and not money and he was the richest ,what am trying to say is that ,loving God Pays,love the lord your God only and all the things people are dying to get will be yours , that is what he said if you would love God by serving his interest which is bringing souls into his kingdom then will he show his love to you and the first step is being born again which is renouncing the devil in your life and accept jesus as you lord.

pray with me , and say it as loud as you can so that the devil will knw because there are evil spirit in the air only that you can't see them and am serious and say it in faith .

say. . Father I thank you because you have called me out of sorrow and suffering , I know that I am a sinner and I know that jesus died for me on the cross of calvary and I also know that jesus is the son of God. I accept you as my lord now and renounce The devil ,thank you lord for accepting me and I am now a child of God, thank you lord. amen

if you have done that you are now a child of God and a seed of Abraham ,so now go and activate the seed of Abraham by reading /KNOWLEDGE, I mean go to the bookstore to activate the seed now!! !!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Beg For Money, Supply Them With Investment Info And Make Your Money / Female Marketers Are Required!!! APPLY HERE / 6 Ways You Can Still Attain Your 2015 Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.