Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (2256 Views)

Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria / Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness / Ssce Holder Needs Job In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by myworld01: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: . by kossyablaze(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Amen!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Gheritage(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
With ur age, I'll advice u to go for ur MSc straight...

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gheritage:
hope U'll be willing to pay his fee?

7 Likes

Re: . by lordsharks(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Na d dough b prob
Re: . by myworld01: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gheritage:

that's my wish, but finance is the problem.... that's why i want to start something first, gain more experience and further my education.
Re: . by benedima1990(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
myworld01:

that's my wish, but finance is the problem.... that's why i want to start something first, gain more experience and further my education.

Try accessbank internship programme that's going on now

1 Like

Re: . by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Gheritage:
This is the best advise you can get if you can afford the expenses of a master degree.

I also completed my NYSC at 21+ and thought it would be so easy to get a good job because of my age and academic grade. Initially, I was selective in my job hunt. Later, I became realistic.......much later I became very desperate. Infact, I started searching for a N15,000 - N20,000 monthly salary job just to keep myself busy. However, it seemed as though the more I got desperate, the more the jobs were eluding me. That was how I wasted another 4 years job hunting when I should have acquired an MSc and even PhD degree during this time. embarassed

Bachelor degrees are so common now........only an higher degree or years of experience will give you the edge. I bet you know which is easier to acquire. smiley Truth is you can be studying for your MSc and job hunting at the same time (I realised this very late). Don't be scared about getting a job, everyone will eventually get one. The question however is 'how have you improved yourself during the period of job hunting'? Why should you be a preferred candidate for employment?

PS: Do not also despise volunteer and graduate intern jobs, anything to build your work experience will help later on. Best of luck!

5 Likes

Re: . by myworld01: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
This is the best advise you can get if you can afford the expenses of a master degree.

I also completed my NYSC at 21+ and thought it would be so easy to get a good job because of my age and academic grade. Initially, I was selective in my job hunt. Later, I became realistic.......much later I became very desperate. Infact, I started searching for a N15,000 - N20,000 monthly salary job just to keep myself busy. However, it seemed as though the more I got desperate, the more the jobs were eluding me. That was how I wasted another 4 years job hunting when I should have acquired an MSc and even PhD degree during this time. embarassed

Bachelor degrees are so common now........only an higher degree or years of experience will give you the edge. I bet you know which is easier to acquire. smiley Truth is you can be studying for your MSc and job hunting at the same time (I realised this very late). Don't be scared about getting a job, everyone will eventually get one. The question however is 'how have you improved yourself during the period of job hunting'? Why should you be a preferred candidate for employment?

PS: Do not also despise volunteer and graduate intern jobs, anything to build your work experience will help later on. Best of luck!

running a masters in Nigeria will cost like how much?
Re: . by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2015
myworld01:

running a masters in Nigeria will cost like how much?
Admission forms for most federal universities range between N15,000 - N25,000. Tuition fees differ by institutions and course. Usually between N70,000 - N170,000 except for professional courses like MBA.

When choosing an institution also, consider academic ranking and reputation for postgraduate studies, cost of running the entire program, duration of course (some institution run their full time MSc programmes in 12 months, others 18 months, while few for 24 months), strict adherence to academic calendar and absence of frequent strikes that could delay your programme.
Re: . by lovethchioma(f): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
i have bin praying for a job since after my Nysc , i know by God's grace i'll have one soon. considerin goin for MSc but the finance is the issue. Studied Infor.tech, also planning to do my Msc in infor.tech. God will help us all... Amen
Re: . by ganiyheart(f): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
i saw this BC,

Please if you know anyone living in Lagos below 25 years of age, and is a graduate with a 2.2, kindly forward d person's C.V. Contact Centre (Access Bank is recruiting). - Pay is N100,000.00. Oluwatomilayo.bewaji@accessbankplc.com. The person might be called tomorrow.
Please share with others.

Dont knw hw real it is.
Re: . by engrrichie92(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
ganiyheart:
i saw this BC,

Please if you know anyone living in Lagos below 25 years of age, and is a graduate with a 2.2, kindly forward d person's C.V. Contact Centre (Access Bank is recruiting). - Pay is N100,000.00. Oluwatomilayo.bewaji@accessbankplc.com. The person might be called tomorrow.
Please share with others.

Dont knw hw real it is.

with a 2:2 or with @ least a 2:2.what if I have a 2:1...

with
Re: . by Gheritage(m): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=engrrichie92 post=36135342]

with a 2:2 or with @ least a 2:2.what if I have a 2:1...

Message sent

(1) (Reply)

Good work / Are You Without a Job? Check This Out. / Female Bike Riders And Fashion Designers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.