Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Son Wants To Be A Footballer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Son Wants To Be A Footballer (895 Views)

"My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi / Childhood Picture Of Desire Oparanozie As A Footballer / Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by Ama80(f): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
I need advice frm d house.my son dreams to b a footballer,he is in his final year in sec sch and I need to know what I'm suppose to do to make his dream come to pass.
Re: My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by ChiSun27(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ama80:
I need advice frm d house.my son dreams to b a footballer,he is in his final year in sec sch and I need to know what I'm suppose to do to make his dream come to pass.

Try to encourage him....register him with any club within ur community.
Re: My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by marshalcarter: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wait lemme contact oliseh sunday....

He's not pickin.....dnt mind me jawegrin

#dnt even knw wat to say
Re: My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Try and register him in any club close to you..
Always encourage him even if he ain't perfect

Wish him well, hope his dream comes true....
Re: My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by nairalife2013(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
I had such dreams when I was in primary sch. I led my sch team to many victories. I played in the midfield and I was I was attacking, defending and roaming the wings also in every match. I had unquenchable passion for the game and great love and respect for all players. I was respected and doted on in return. Coupled with my natural gifts in dribbling and talent in creating spectacular moves and stamina from self and group training, I always had a upper hand in the field. I captained my teams from primary sch. I was either appointed or elected, probably becos I was good in all spheres of the game and also charismatic and social and eloquent when the game was on and when it was over. Thro out my years, playing competitive soccer, jersey no 4, 8, and most of all 10 were indisputably preserved for me in all matches. Those numbers inspired me, among other things, and gave me inherent(self made) freedom to roam the whole field as the engine room... to be cntd
Re: My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by osemoses1234(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Make I no lie e go hard ooooo because dis country nah man kwn man
Re: My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
It is not easy ma, I had same dream, stil believe in my dream tho. This part of the world is where those dreams are hard to be fulfild. Money begot Money. If u have the cash send him abroad to join a good academy.. Joining a community club here is a WASTE of time. Sometimes I pity for those kids in my street when I watch them play soccer. They are gifted but MOST won't use that gift because of their fatherland.
My Advice is you take him ABROAD.
Re: My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by Moz22: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Try and register him in any club close to you..
Always encourage him even if he ain't perfect

Wish him well, hope his dream comes true....
u are on heck of a beauty
Re: My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Moz22:
u are on heck of a beauty

Thanks
Re: My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by Moz22: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Thanks
what's ya location?
Re: My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by Ama80(f): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Tnx all but I need more suggestions.
Re: My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by Ama80(f): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2015
marshalcarter:
Wait lemme contact oliseh sunday....

He's not pickin.....dnt mind me jawegrin

#dnt even knw wat to say
he hasn't picked yet? grin
Re: My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by marshalcarter: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2015
Ama80:
he hasn't picked yet? grin
No ma grin
Lemme see iffa we go to stadiumgrin
Re: My Son Wants To Be A Footballer by steffans(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Make sure he goes to the university and let him take football as a leisure not priority..

He could get scholarship abroad if he is so good.. And maintain good grades...

He shouldn't just hold on to football.. Let him have two options.. If football doesn't work.. He can fall back on his certificate..

Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Messi Beats Ronaldo For 2014-15 UEFA Best Player In Europe Award / Ahmed Musa Captaincy: The Bigot Induced Hooplah! / Arsenal Vs Mancity 100% CORRECT Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.