Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) (4974 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / This Before And After Make-up Pic Will Blow Your Mind / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wearing makeup is not
something that is just for women anymore. Men can also wear it and
should. Most Men do it all day but nothing crazy! Seems like its also boost self-esteem of the Men but still to oppose it, there is that unnaturally feeling that makes its look like its Gay. lolz Prharps its just because women generalise it but its quite obvious that male celebrities and TV figure must always have to apply before they show up on the screen. They why say Men shouldn't wear makes up and why say men shouldn't

Let's all share what we Think is right !!

BiigTInzs cool

Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Depends on the make up, I think shapin of eyebrows is okay...asides that...:x
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
I can't take any man that wears make-up serious,I will term him either gay or she-male undecided

1 Like

Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
onomeglo:
I can't take any man that wears make-up serious,I will term him either gay or she-male undecided
My dear wht is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lacomus:
My dear wht is good for the goose is good for the gander.
you right,so do you wears make-up?
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
onomeglo:

Why is it a big deal?

What if it happen that your bf get a job as a TV presenter and has to Apply makeup every time he shows up on Tv. are you saying you will break up wit him or perhaps ask him not to Get the job
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
onomeglo:
you right,so do you wears make-up?
I don't bt yu do.
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
See jamb question
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Why is it a big deal?

What if it happen that your bf get a job as a TV presenter and has to Apply makeup every time he shows up on Tv. are you saying you will break up wit him or perhaps ask him not to Get the job
well, a mild make-up like powder to brighten the face will do, if he is to work in this place you mentioned above buh that shouldn't turn it as an habbit or hobby like derenle

1 Like

Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lacomus:
I don't bt yu do.
All your favorite actors, models and celebritys use them so why can't you?
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lacomus:
I don't bt yu do.
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lacomus:
I don't bt yu do.
lol I'm a lady na,buh the question is directed to you the male folks
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
onomeglo:
well, a mild make-up like powder to brighten the face will do, if he is to work in this place you mentioned above buh that shouldn't turn it as an habbit or hobby like derenle

I disagree??
But by doing so you already practicing the act. Women apply powder n women expect men to apply powder to brighten the face but don't want men to makeup their face ... Isn't that crazy . What do you really mean by makeup
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
RicardozRichard:
it seems you are an advocate of make-over
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
See jamb question
What's jamb question?
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
RicardozRichard:

I disagree??
But by doing so you already practicing the act. Women apply powder n women expect men to apply powder to brighten the face but don't want men to makeup their face ... Isn't that crazy . What do you really mean by makeup

lol u funny,isn't powder a make-up also?
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
onomeglo:
it seems you are an advocate of make-over

Not! But I met with my dermatologist today and we talked about this by mistake because i was just amused when i heard her askin a male client to buy a kind of powder to apply so place tll it fades up. Since I was caught up.in the gossip I follow up and that's how the discussion came in. She was able to depend the point that male should apply make up just as women but not heavily or wrongly done. But I was still finding it difficult to accept as I was growing i ve always kwn mkeup to be to women and not men. Men grooming is what I kW and told her but she was also able to convince me that male grooming is also a part of makeup. And even many man does make up but they don't kW.
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
onomeglo:
lol u funny,isn't powder a make-up also?

Naaa it's you who is rather funny. U say a men can apply a powder to brighten but not makeup I should be askin u if powder isn't a makeup also !!!lolz
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Not! But I met with my dermatologist today and we talked about this by mistake because i was just amused when i heard her askin a male client to buy a kind of powder to apply so place tll it fades up. Since I was caught up.in the gossip I follow up and that's how the discussion came in. She was able to depend the point that male should apply make up just as women but not heavily or wrongly done. But I was still finding it difficult to accept as I was growing i ve always kwn mkeup to be to women and not men. Men grooming is what I kW and told her but she was also able to convince me that male grooming is also a part of makeup. And even many man does make up but they don't kW.
yea make-up is make-up either done heavily or lightly
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
RicardozRichard:

What's jamb question?
is make- up only for females mteeww
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
is make- up only for females mteeww

Péharps is that not an adverse of what I have just asked. Why u harden up on this......

What could this nigga be smokin' like for real
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Naaa it's you who is rather funny. U say a men can apply a powder to brighten but not makeup I should be askin u if powder isn't a makeup also !!!lolz
lol u misunderstood me,read up my post again up there,I didn't say powder is not makeup ok,
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
onomeglo:
yea make-up is make-up either done heavily or lightly

does not mean u give into the fact that male can also wear makeup and its noting bad about it
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
onomeglo:
lol u misunderstood me,read up my post again up there,I didn't say powder is not makeup ok,
I re quote you.....

""well, a mild make-up like powder to brighten the face
will do, if he is to work in this place you mentioned
above buh that shouldn't turn it as an habbit or hobby
like derenle""

Powdér is part of make up and women use it men use it. If you imply that men should wear mild make up like powder then y u implying that male shouldn't turn it into habit. Is it not something that boost the self esteem
Perhaps if he does mild then he can do it heavily or to satisfaction as its all make up n not only females.should.be myopically viewed as the only
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Péharps is that not an adverse of what I have just asked. Why u harden up on this......

What could this nigga be smokin' like for real

Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Am saying that you should contining believing in that your stupid signature >: >:
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
RicardozRichard:

does not mean u give into the fact that male can also wear makeup and its noting bad about it
yea I knw is not bad for a man to wear makeup buh for me it looks kinda of weird gayish especially if the guy is obsessed with it

1 Like

Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
RicardozRichard:

I re quote you.....

""well, a mild make-up like powder to brighten the face
will do, if he is to work in this place you mentioned
above buh that shouldn't turn it as an habbit or hobby
like derenle""

Powdér is part of make up and women use it men use it. If you imply that men should wear mild make up like powder then y u implying that male shouldn't turn it into habit. Is it not something that boost the self esteem
Perhaps if he does mild then he can do it heavily or to satisfaction as its all make up n not only females.should.be myopically viewed as the only
well ur opinion sha
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
onomeglo:
yea I knw is not bad for a man to wear makeup buh for me it looks kinda of weird gayish especially if the guy is obsessed with it

Lolz..... Am hoping you modified your first post then grin grin
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Lolz..... Am hoping you modified your first post then grin grin
nah undecided
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
onomeglo:
nah undecided
Lmao. Then I can't take your other post serious until you modified the first post cos they don't look like the same person posting . haha
Re: Debate : Should Men Wear Make Up ? (Pic) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Lmao. Then I can't take your other post serious until you modified the first post cos they don't look like the same person posting . haha
na u sabi,e be like say na u no understand,I still mean the same thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being A Plus-sized Model / Trendy #ankara Styles And Designs 2017 / How To Differentiate Original And Fake Designer Perfume.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.