Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? (1274 Views)

Legalise The Illegal Refineries / Palmchat -yea Or Nay? / Right Or Nay?? See This Birthday 'BAPTISM' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:27am On Jul 20, 2015
It's always been a great debate,but never been declared. What do the people at home think? Should it be legalized, controlled, and taxed? or forever illegal? In my personal opinion it should be legalized and taxed because it would create jobs and a more stable economy. Even if we could export to other countries it would bring in at least a billion probably more. But what do you think?
-Matured mind only,no insults...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by Goovo(m): 4:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Nay nay nay, more people will go haywire
Re: My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by richardjemedafe1(m): 4:42am On Jul 20, 2015
#Raster

marijuana had already been legalized here in my town...(sumwere in nigeria) marijuana is 90 times better than the poison the western bring to us(cigrate)

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:44am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote]richardjemedafe1
#Raster
marijuana had already been legalized here in my
town...(sumwere in nigeria) marijuana is 90 times
better than the poison the western bring to us
(cigrate)[\quote]Sure,Cigarette is far more dangerous to the human body than Marijuana. The debate is a useless excuse
for politicians to say smokers are law
breakers. The fact that marijuana is
detrimental to your lungs and
serotonin cell heath, and it "altering
your psychological health" has
nothing to do with why it is illegal, it is
however extremely hard to tax.
Cigarettes are much more harmful to
your health, cigarettes destroy both
your serotonin and melatonin,
marijuana does more damage to your
lungs, but you don't need to smoke as
much, one joint has the same effect
on your lungs as three cigarettes. I've
met plenty of people who smoke
twenty cigarettes a day, however i
haven't met many people who smoke
six or more joints a day. You do the
math, whats worse? If the
government could make a profit on it
correctly, it would've been legal years
ago.

If I may ask,which town is that?
Re: My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:00am On Jul 20, 2015
Goovo:
Nay nay nay, more people will go haywire
Haywire,you say?
Not that I smoke
much but once in a blue moon I do
enjoy it but I know that I'd rather
have 10,000 people on the road
high than drunk anyday!!! What's
the worst that would happen? They
might be driving the speed limit
relaxing instead of like a drunken
idiot that can't even stay on the
road?
So what about you think over that?
Re: My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by BillDesmond2much(m): 5:40am On Jul 20, 2015
wee'wee thread, what in God's name am i doing with ig'bo people

Re: My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay...
My most treasured spice in the kitchen.

It saved me from terrible pains I used to suffer daily and would've continued to suffer til the day I die. What doctors said had no cure, MARIJUANA cured it. I would've been living on pills till I die.

It should be legalized to save many people from so many afflictions and diseases

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:09am On Jul 20, 2015
pinkbee:
Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay...
My most treasured spice in the kitchen.

It saved me from terrible pains I used to suffer daily and would've continued to suffer til the day I die. What doctors said had no cure, MARIJUANA cured it. I would've been living on pills till I die.

It should be legalized to save many people from so many afflictions and diseases
happy for you sis. seriously,''legalize, decriminalize, "harm-
reduction" is the way to go-
however it gets done I wish the Government
would just pass the reform. Almost everybody smokes or use Marijuana secretly...they should stop pretending as uf they don't know this...roughly 75percent of the Nigerian populace smoke marijuana...
The Government should stop prosecuting people for
doing something comparable to
having an alcoholic drink or a
drag of a tobacco cigarette (both
of which are legal and not exactly
fabulous for one's health, yet
we're allowed to indulge in these
substance habits to regulate
mood & deal with stress). Self-
administered moderate doses of
caffeine are deemed acceptable
as well (people can be trusted
with having access to it) Why
not make that so w/marijuana ?

And hey,I don't know why non smokers keep calling marijuana drugs,we all know it is a herb,an active ingredient plant...
Re: My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 20, 2015
MrTAnonymous:
happy for you sis. seriously,''legalize, decriminalize, "harm-
reduction" is the way to go-
however it gets done I wish the Government
would just pass the reform. Almost everybody smokes or use Marijuana secretly...they should stop pretending as uf they don't know this...roughly 75percent of the Nigerian populace smoke marijuana...
The Government should stop prosecuting people for
doing something comparable to
having an alcoholic drink or a
drag of a tobacco cigarette (both
of which are legal and not exactly
fabulous for one's health, yet
we're allowed to indulge in these
substance habits to regulate
mood & deal with stress). Self-
administered moderate doses of
caffeine are deemed acceptable
as well (people can be trusted
with having access to it) Why
not make that so w/marijuana ?

And hey,I don't know why non smokers keep calling marijuana drugs,we all know it is a herb,an active ingredient plant...

My dear, nigerians r hypocrites. They feel people that smokes marijuana r criminals or it makes people commit crime. Marijuana is a lovely herb the earth blessed us with. I know so many doctors that smoke it n tell u it's bettter for the health than cigarettes n alcohol yet they prescribe a whole pharmacy to people.

Marijuana has no side effects. Drugs will give u more illness as side effects.

I don't dare swallow any malaria pill at all because it gives me different scary side effect. I treat myself with bitterleaf juice and that is all.

You hardly find marijuana consumers fall sick any
how.

Smoke it, chew it, put it in meals, or infuse it and live healthy.

I used to see it as a bad thing til I saw what it did for me.
Nobody can take away Marijuana from me at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2015
pinkbee:

My dear, nigerians r hypocrites. They feel people that smokes marijuana r criminals or it makes people commit crime. Marijuana is a lovely herb the earth blessed us with. I know so many doctors that smoke it n tell u it's bettter for the health than cigarettes n alcohol yet they prescribe a whole pharmacy to people.

Marijuana has no side effects. Drugs will give u more illness as side effects.

I don't dare swallow any malaria pill at all because it gives me different scary side effect. I treat myself with bitterleaf juice and that is all.

You hardly find marijuana consumers fall sick any
how.

Smoke it, chew it, put it in meals, or infuse it and live healthy.

I used to see it as a bad thing til I saw what it did for me.
Nobody can take away Marijuana from me at all.
True...it is quite sad that smokers are always termed "the bad ones"...You see,I've been hustling all
years. I was raised by a family and I also intend raising one,always
worked and paid taxes, been an
otherwise decent law-abiding
citizen. It's pure b/shitt that I should
be considered a "criminal" and
"deviant" because of a
nonsensical law that came into
being due to politics, ignorance
and fear-mongering- and those
are the same reasons why we're
having such a hard time changing
it. Once I had a fantasy that it
would be legal across the
country, and eventually it will be,
but it's taking so long that I will be
out of time before it happens. It
will be up to the youngsters,the next generation to
keep up the good fight, and don't
stop until nobody ever again has
to spend even one night in jail for
a marijuana "offense."

I also doubt if I would ever stop taking marijuana...The best I could do is to stop smoking it and switch to putting it in meals...

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by richardjemedafe1(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=MrTAnonymous post=36066276][/quote]sis if i may ask are u a docor or a health practitioner?? U talk sense die...

But back to ur question!!(warri,oborikoko specificaly in delta state)
Re: My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
sis if i may ask are u a docor or a health practitioner?? U talk sense die...

But back to ur question!!(warri,oborikoko specificaly in delta state)
''oyel'' guys,you guys are tough nau... grin grin
Here,everybody smoke including police officers,you see them on uniform entering joints to get some ''poli" ...guess they need it too for an effective duty... grin
Re: My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by richardjemedafe1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
MrTAnonymous:
''oyel'' guys,you guys are tough nau... grin grin
Here,everybody smoke including police officers,you see them on uniform entering joints to get some ''poli" ...guess they need it too for an effective duty... grin
but u dnt answr my question!!

What z ur occupation?
Re: My Opinion: Legalise Marijuana; Yay Or Nay? by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
but u dnt answr my question!!

What z ur occupation?
I'm not really a scientist but I like doing research on related issues and I have
done a decent amount of research on
this subject... I'm a businessman and very soon I will be bagging a degree in Psychology...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Dont Get Hired In A Job Vacancy / Breaking News!!!! DSP Alamesiya Is DEAD! / VIDEO: Igbo Girl Oluchi Recieving It Hard From Behind – Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.