Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel (1253 Views)

See How To Whiten Your Teeth Within 2 Minutes Of Using This Home Remedy / [HEALTH] 10 Tips To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally – Home Remedies / Natural Ways To Whiten Your Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel by ogunwalea(m): 6:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Bananas are a fruit preferred by a vast majority of humans. They are usually one of the first foods we are given because they digest easily and offer such optimal nutrition, but did you know that they are also excellent as a compound to use to whiten the teeth?

That’s right, the high amounts of potassium, magnesium, and manganese in the ripe banana can be applied to the teeth to remove stains and whiten them. Below are the steps we suggest if you want to use this folksy, homemade, and proven method:

STEP 1
Get a banana that is just ripe (it may still have trace amounts of green at each end, but not too much). Using a banana at this level of ripeness ensures that the peel contains optimal levels of potassium (which is the substance that really brightens the teeth);

STEP 2
Open the banana like a monkey does by peeling it from the bottom end and upward. Not only does this prevent all of those strange banana “threads” from appearing, but it also lets you have more control over the peel;

STEP 3
Take a small piece of the inside of the peel (you can use kitchen shears to cut off a manageable square) and begin gently rubbing this along your teeth;

STEP 4
Keep the application going for two minutes and be sure you are covering each of the teeth as much as possible with the material inside of the peel;
As you rub and pass the time, the minerals will be absorbed into the teeth and begin to promote the whitening.

STEP 5
Brush with your preferred toothpaste, rinse, and smile with your brighter and whiter teeth!

Repeat these steps for like two weeks and you'll be greatly amazed.....
In addition to the minerals already listed, you will also discover that banana peel contains high amounts of calcium and vitamin D too. These are going to strengthen the teeth and help them to really absorb the minerals better.

To whiten teeth with banana peel is very safe and healthy for teeth as banana peels are a wonderful source of minerals and vitamins. They do not have the abrasiveness that other natural whiteners have and best of all they are inexpensive.
Re: How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel by ogunwalea(m): 6:06am On Jul 20, 2015
I was told this and quickly rushed to get my phone so as to confirm and behold it was true. My brown teeth is about to be white as snow.... grin grin grin
Re: How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel by segzyj(m): 6:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Yinmu
Re: How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel by Tallesty1(m): 6:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Hope for smokers
Re: How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 20, 2015
ogunwalea:
I was told this and quickly rushed to get my phone so as to confirm and behold it was true. My brown teeth is about to be white as snow.... grin grin grin

are you sure cause banana is my only fruit and all these you are talking about,i didn't observe them.
Re: How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel by SirHouloo(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Anyone for mouth odour? I need to recommend it to someone. seriously!
Re: How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel by Akkord4gov: 6:28am On Jul 20, 2015
What a Bleep,no banana in d market presently
Re: How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel by mytime24(f): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Instant result shey
Re: How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Interesting
Re: How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Is it magic?
Re: How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel by ogunwalea(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2015
simseg01:

are you sure cause banana is my only fruit and all these you are talking about,i didn't observe them.
it's the peel that does the magic..... Not the banana itself. Just give it a try bro....
Re: How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
ogunwalea:
it's the peel that does the magic..... Not the banana itself. Just give it a try bro....

you mean the inner part of the peel?
Re: How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel by ogunwalea(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2015
simseg01:

you mean the inner part of the peel?
yes boss

(1) (Reply)

WHO And The Meat Scare / The 8 Greatest Phobias Of An Average Nigerian And How To Mitigate Them / 8 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.