Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Hello Nairalander! Please Enter Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hello Nairalander! Please Enter Here (491 Views)

SHAMELESS TV SERIES Enter Here Lovers Of The Sick Comedy Series ! / Nairalander Please I Need The Link To Download Jenifa's Diary Season 3 / New Comedy Skit Video By A Nairalander Please Watch And Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalander! Please Enter Here by Emman93(m): 6:11am On Jul 20, 2015
undecided Good morning, hope you have a nice sleep?
OK what I really want is.I watched one nollywood movie about 4 years ago ,Then i can't find the full movie (part 3-4) the movie was so interesting that I even asked the film seller to help me find it when he reach Lagos but that man refused to help then. Let me cut the story and ask what i really need .For almost two month i am just searching for the movie on Google but couldn't find maybe the name is different but i am sure the name they wrote on that film is ( Inside Africa) .let me brief some of the scene . There is one village that haven't civilize and they do festival every year but no stranger can enter that village. It got to one certain time the gods ask them to invite stranger in next festival. One man was sent to go an find stranger .on his way he got to one city .everywhere look different from his view.it remain small make motor jam him (sorry I don't know how to say that one) and one gentle man now help him to cross the road(a news writer) but unfortunately the man was invited to visit that village.let me round it up. The gods of that land do vormit gold for them but they don't know what's it.Jim iyke was also invited.another scene ,Jim iyke and his wife have little issue all he was thinking is that since he back from that village something is not right. And decided to burn that gift they were been given from the village inside that gift there is stone there .then he burned everything to his greatest surprise the stone turn bigger ,he observe it for a while and see that the stone look like gold.immediately he took it and went straight to where they sell gold .he sold the gold for #2 something million .let me cite this place maybe you can know the name. The white people invited the village king to the city and he refused to sit on the modern chair.he brought his own chair. The last part i remember they back to the village with motorcycle whereas the villagers are waiting for the king .on getting to village square, they on the motorcycle (okada) and all the villagers run away ( they haven't seen it before)
Anyone that know this movie name should please tell me the name.

Meanwhile don't mind my English i don't know how to narrate story.and am not that good in English, I always score c5 when I was in secondary school( my English teacher is to be blame) only inpallatable ,inevitable and interwoven he knows .lol.

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch!!! / Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled / Rihanna's Diamond Ball Shines Bright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.