Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,444 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome with Youth in National Stadium. 21st & 22nd of October - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome with Youth in National Stadium. 21st & 22nd of October (1457 Views)

Forex-receive 100% Bonus On Any Deposited Amount Until The End Of October / One Day Intensive Training On Event Management On The 19th Of October In Abuja! / 3rd Day Of October (HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY) From Goldwise Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome with Youth in National Stadium. 21st & 22nd of October by Duncan(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2005
"I'm having meeting with youth of this great Country Nigeria, people that has great future" -Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. The Man of God, Pastor Chris started the meeting yesterday by enjoining the youth present in singing Nigeria Anthem. It was great to be there and witness it life and direct. He charged us to collectively and individually look out for what we can do to move this country forward than expecting and crying out for what Nigeria has to offer us.

He said so many things which time will not permit me to share with you that were not there, but for you not to miss out completely- today 6pm present another opportuinity to be partakers of those great words that'll change our country for the better. Also, I have made up my mind to be a blessing to my generation......mail me on anointeddavo@yahoo.co.uk for the tapes so you can be richly blessed.

Best Regards and God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Vanagon Commercial Bus Available For Hire Purchase In Ikorodu!! / Hair Wonder-teeshafo Natural Foods / Boss Baby Diapers Take Over Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.