Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Get Paid To Wear Luxury Designers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Paid To Wear Luxury Designers (683 Views)

9mobile User & Glo user : Get Paid Cash For Recharging You Line (proof included) / Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account / Get Paid To Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid To Wear Luxury Designers by vikrano: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2015
-Would you like to GET PAID to wear luxury designer Jewelry and accessories?
-Would you like to be your own BOSS by owning a Virtual Designer Mall (VDM)?
-Would you like to get out of RAT RACE and enjoy life?
If your answer are YES to any of the above. Please Visit www.gwtcorp.com/vikrano
Re: Get Paid To Wear Luxury Designers by edisoncash: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
@ vikrano please I'm not disporting your business,those gold jewelries with gems stones are they really pure quality gold,I have you seen them with your eyes and be sure they are quality Gold jewelries, please I need a sincere answer from you,thank you
Re: Get Paid To Wear Luxury Designers by vikrano: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
@edisoncash, those gold and gem stone are pure and it is 19K gold. Our company don't do fake or repeat product once it is out of stock.Also that why u can only purchase it online from the site. Hope u have check out my designer mall to see other products we have. if u reside in Abuja can we see or for more info this is my number 08034913110. pls note this are real gold watch of 19K gold.
Re: Get Paid To Wear Luxury Designers by vikrano: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
@edisoncash, Our gold and diamond are certify by International Genealogical Institute, Genealogical Institute of America (GIA), America Genealogical Society (AGS), and GEM LAB. so contact me also @ 08034913110, www.gwtcorp.com/vikrano

(1) (Reply)

Helping Hands International / Angel Investment Capital Programme You Should Check Out. / EFCC Never Wanted To Go After Mmm Promoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.