Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (4015 Views)

Whatsapp Just Announced Some MASSIVE News And Its Rivals Won’t Be Pleased / Check Out The Full Infinix S2 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Avatar(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Samsung just announced its thinnest tablet yet , called the Galaxy Tab S2. the Tab S2 switches to a 4:3 aspect ratio for the Super AMOLED display, a move that makes it very suitable for reading and web browsing but will be taking away some of the fun of watching videos and movies. Second, the chipset running the show is more powerful than the one that drove the Galaxy Tab S – it’s an octa-core Exynos 5433 chip clocked at 1.9GHz for the high-power cores and 1.3GHz for the low-power cores. The screen resolution has gone down from 2560×1600 pixels to 2048×1536 pixels, so the chipset has lesser pixels to push while have more horsepower. That plus the new toned-down and optimized software means the Galaxy Tab S2 should offer flagship-like performance. it sports a 4000mAh battery + 3GB of RAM and users will be able to choose from 32GB and 64 GB storage variants. There’s a microSD slot included as well, so this is another aspect where the Tab S2 offers an upgrade over its predecessor. below are the pricings:
Price Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 Wi-Fi: euro 399
Price Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 LTE: euro 469
Price Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Wi-Fi: euro 499
Price Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE: euro 569
Source: http://www.sammobile.com/2015/07/20/samsung-galaxy-tab-s2-hands-on/

Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Avatar(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2015
More

Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by okpamson15(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2015
I will wait patiently for the second hand.
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by johnonuhamari: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2015
How much will it cost and when will it be in the, Nigerian market
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by EmmySparky(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2015
They don dey show Nigerians...oya make una come rush am...200k each...lol these whites get sense eh...they don't use most of these products...they just manage their 3310 and their laptop...but an average Nigerian big boy/Girl would have 3 brands of iphones,2 galaxy tabs,4 brands of blackberry phones,...waste waste waste...
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Avatar(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2015
EmmySparky:
They don dey show Nigerians...oya make una come rush am...200k each...lol these whites get sense eh...they don't use most of these products...they just manage their 3310 and their laptop...but an average Nigerian big boy/Girl would have 3 brands of iphones,2 galaxy tabs,4 brands of blackberry phones,...waste waste waste...
This is a very very bad mindset.
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
K
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Justiyke4u: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
EmmySparky:

am sorry to say he is actually correct to some extent by calling it waste

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oya make una rush am
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
EmmySparky:

Lol... ur not exposed bruh.. who were the people camping out for days waiting in line for the iphone 6? no body uses 3310 by the way.
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by sartee(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
EmmySparky:
Its not a waste, because you can't afford it doesn't mean you should called those that can afford it names. Its all a matter of choice.
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by EmmySparky(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2015

dude am speaking out of experience...when u have people looking up to u for support...u would find out that wasting money on gadgets just for the fun of it is really not needed...TEENS and young youths can get this but matured folks with responsibilities won't venture into this...
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by EmmySparky(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
feran14:

Lol... ur not exposed bruh.. who were the people camping out for days waiting in line for the iphone 6? no body uses 3310 by the way.

lol bro u need to check the worth of phones movie stars and rich men like bill gates and the likes use...then compare it to what a young struggling 9ja youth uses...then tell me who uses the bigger phone relative to their wealth...
Note* when I mentioned 3310 I didn't mean just that phone brand...I meant phones of that grade...u should get the point in comments before condemning...
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by EmmySparky(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Justiyke4u:
am sorry to say he is actually correct to some extent by calling it waste
there is nothing to be sorry about bro...its just the fact...am happy u share my point of view
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol bro u need to check the worth of phones movie stars and rich men like bill gates and the likes use...then compare it to what a young struggling 9ja youth uses...then tell me who uses the bigger phone relative to their wealth...
Note* when I mentioned 3310 I didn't mean just that phone brand...I meant phones of that grade...u should get the point in comments before condemning...

explain ur points better then.

and bill gates does nothing but make calls with his phone. because he hs other people who check his mail and other stuff for him. but unfortunately, we all cant afford personal assistants.
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by EmmySparky(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
sartee:

Its not a waste, because you can't afford it doesn't mean you should called those that can afford it names. Its all a matter of choice.
undecided are u sure u read what I wrote...I seriously doubt ur ability to comprehend the english language on paper
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by EmmySparky(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
feran14:

explain ur points better then.

and bill gates does nothing but make calls with his phone. because he hs other people who check his mail and other stuff for him. but unfortunately, we all cant afford personal assistants.
lol u dare say bill gate does nothing but make calls...do u think professionals abroad are like professionals in this country?...oh bro u really need some kinda exposure...the fact that he has P.A's doesn't mean he won't still do some jobs on his own...if he should buy all the brands of phones he would be justified cos he deals on softwares...so bro that's not even an excuse...the fact is they buy gadgets according to their needs and not their wants
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol u dare say bill gate does nothing but make calls...do u think professionals abroad are like professionals in this country?...oh bro u really need some kinda exposure...the fact that he has P.A's doesn't mean he won't still do some jobs on his own...if he should buy all the brands of phones he would be justified cos he deals on softwares...so bro that's not even an excuse...the fact is they buy gadgets according to their needs and not their wants

okay he can check his mail himself. sorry. i didnot know u lived with bill gates
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Justiyke4u: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
EmmySparky:
this is where I agree with you most
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Bratking(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
EmmySparky:

First of all, @the bold, Samsung is Korean (Asian), not European or American.

2ndly, in developed country, white people and Asians don't use outdated phones on permanent basis, they call it burner or disposable phones. They make calls with it then threw it away. It's only in africa you see people using burner phones as a primary phone.

3rdly, Top OEMs like Samsung don't carter for the African market, we are generally ignored and mostly had to make do with the cheaper and less featured International models (which are usually not as solid as the European/American/Asian models). Example of this can be found on the -Galaxy S5 where the European variant (G900f) is more powerful than the International variant (G900h).

Last but not the least, anybody has a right to buy what he/she can afford. If one can afford to change phones every 5 weeks, so be it, it's their money after all, not yours.
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Bratking(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
EmmySparky:
dude am speaking out of experience...when u have people looking up to u for support...u would find out that wasting money on gadgets just for the fun of it is really not needed...TEENS and young youths can get this but matured folks with responsibilities won't venture into this...

Geez, I can't believe that people still think like this! There are people that love gadgets and like to spend big on acquiring them, and usually, they are grown men with a lots of responsibilities. Enjoying stuffs you can afford doesn't make one immature, okay? I play PS3 with my Dad all the time, and he kicks my ass half of 'em.
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Bratking(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
EmmySparky:

Bill Gates had been pictured several times grasping a Microsoft powered windows phone between his palms. As the face of Microsoft, it's imperative that he be seen practicing what he preach. It's great PR among other things. Before Steve Jobs died, he was always seen handling a customized iPhone.
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by EmmySparky(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bratking:

Geez, I can't believe that people still think like this! There are people that love gadgets and like to spend big on acquiring them, and usually, they are grown men with a lots of responsibilities. Enjoying stuffs you can afford doesn't make one immature, okay? I play PS3 with my Dad all the time, and he kicks my ass half of 'em.
I said what u need...ps3 is fine...loving gadgets is fine but getting it in excess is a waste...buying four or five big expensive phones that are similar in functions is a waste...it doesn't matter if u love it or not...its the same as a guy that loves expensive drinks and spends 10 million on just 5 bottles of drinks...bro its the same waste...that's being extravagant...
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by EmmySparky(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
feran14:

okay he can check his mail himself. sorry. i didnot know u lived with bill gates
lol bro there is something called private informations...if he should let his P.A's read his mails,trust me bill gate would be dead or broke...u mean if he has a girlfriend and wants to hide it from his family he would just give those information up to his P.A's by letting them read his mails and handling jis personal phone calls?...nope bro that's what brings scandals...like I said earlier thw white professionals are different from professionals in nigeria...check the presidents for example and u would understand
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by EmmySparky(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Justiyke4u:
this is where I agree with you most
thumbs up man
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Bratking(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
EmmySparky:
I said what u need...ps3 is fine...loving gadgets is fine but getting it in excess is a waste...buying four or five big expensive phones that are similar in functions is a waste...it doesn't matter if u love it or not...its the same as a guy that loves expensive drinks and spends 10 million on just 5 bottles of drinks...bro its the same waste...that's being extravagant...

Hmmm... some people self. As far as your money ain't in play here, I sincerely don't see how it take concern you. It's their waste, not yours.
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by EmmySparky(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bratking:

First of all, @the bold, Samsung is Korean (Asian), not European or American.

2ndly, in developed country, white people and Asians don't use outdated phones on permanent basis, they call it burner or disposable phones. They make calls with it then threw it away. It's only in africa you see people using burner phones as a primary phone.

3rdly, Top OEMs like Samsung don't carter for the African market, we are generally ignored and mostly had to make do with the cheaper and less featured International models (which are usually not as solid as the European/American/Asian models). Example of this can be found on the -Galaxy S5 where the European variant (G900f) is more powerful than the International variant (G900h).

Last but not the least, anybody has a right to buy what he/she can afford. If one can afford to change phones every 5 weeks, so be it, it's their money after all, not yours.
bro ur diverging from my point...I stated something earlier about a person buying gadgets in relation to his wealth...that's buying what won't make u uncomfortable financially...when ur earning 30k monthly...and ur struggling to keep up with life but u have an iphone 6,samsung S5,Iphone 5 and ur buying a blackberry Q10 to add to the list, all in good shape...u still call that love for gadgets or just an act of irresponsibility...
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by EmmySparky(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bratking:

Hmmm... some people self. As far as your money ain't in play here, I sincerely don't see how it take concern you. It's their waste, not yours.
the FOI has been signed...so I have a right to air my views...as far as I didn't mention u...u have no right to start castigating me...its a free world...and the last time I checked ur not the owner of the forum...so learn to respect other people's views...
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by EmmySparky(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bratking:

the FOI has been signed...so I have a right to air my views...as far as I didn't mention u...u have no right to start castigating me...its a free world...and the last time I checked ur not the owner of the forum...so learn to respect other people's views...that's one of the first step to civility
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by Bratking(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
EmmySparky:
bro ur diverging from my point...I stated something earlier about a person buying gadgets in relation to his wealth...that's buying what won't make u uncomfortable financially...when ur earning 30k monthly...and ur struggling to keep up with life but u have an iphone 6,samsung S5,Iphone 5 and ur buying a blackberry Q10 to add to the list, all in good shape...u still call that love for gadgets or just an act of irresponsibility...

I don't think I diverged at all.

My first point was to address your earlier comment about white men preying on Africans by pointing out that Samsung ain't white in origin.

My 2nd point was to address your postulations about white people using outdated phones as a primary phone more often than patronize the top OEMs, by reminding you that in developed countries, 3310 and the likes are disposable phones in direct contrast to what you see in Africa whereby people use them on more permanent basis.

My 3rd point was to remind you that top Smartphone companies don't launch their products in African market, thus before the International variants eventually roll into the African continent, they would have made a lot of money already from their primary markets. Bottom line: they ain't exploiting us at all like you implied.

My last point was to ask you to quit being a busy body, that's all.
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by TLrboss(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
awww. this stuff's are made for gadget freaks like me, and I wouldn't mind getting one soonest. BTW I don't understand what you guys are fighting for
Re: Pictures Of The Just Announced Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 by sartee(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
EmmySparky:
undecided are u sure u read what I wrote...I seriously doubt ur ability to comprehend the english language on paper
I don't understand English language that much... maybe you should simplify it. #smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Anyone Currently Using Glo 4G LTE? What Is The Speed Like? / Camera Rumble: Itel S11 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Mi-A500s Vs Tecno w4 & Wx3 / Which Data Plan Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.