Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Kingdom Anime/manga. - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kingdom Anime/manga. (23466 Views)

Fairytail > Anime / Manga / Your Top Ten Fav Anime\manga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mehn I laff tire esp @ the arrival of a Strategist esp witht the way all them guyz "bone face" like bone thug.
I laff fot that chapta sha

PRINCEZUKO1:
http://mangafox.me/manga/li_mu/

http://m.mangatown.com/manga/meng_wu_and_chu_zi/c001/2.html

Read these 2 one shots. The names are in Chinese though but....
Li Mu is Riboku
Meng Wu is Moubu
Chu Zi is Shouheikun
Wang Jian is Ousen

I read some of the histories last nite esp from mangafox & also wikipedia but wikipedia gave me a slight difference.....maybe it'z cos I wasn't too interested yet seeing that I waz more consumed on my reading & wanting to catch up to u guyz in tha manga...

Mehn ee be like say sumburry wan start manga bashing & the boy con set the trap of Naruto manga thinking say na maga dey thix thread?
What a joke but well.cum all the same to the Kingdom country
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Is it just me or what. Though Karyoten is smart but I think its too early for her to be in this position. She isn't ready
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kanki style and Shin style are the polar opposite of each other.

This battle is starting one sided, but how it end is the main thing
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Dottune(m): 12:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Shin is a loud mouthed idiot like Naruto
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2015
pasqal09:

Wang ben is ouhon
zheng is sei

Yeah. Thx for completing that.

shevydinho:
if you are an android user just download manga rock it will be easier foryou

Yep. With mangarock I have all the kingdom and one piece (Dressrosa) chapters in my phone. Its just that it can only be assessed through that app.

Dottune:
A Kingdom Thread!!! Cool cheesy

Welcome

rapmike:
Okay, read the manga up to 24 and I will say this: this manga is better than One Piece and Naruto. In fact it has quickly displaced Naruto and is now tied with Death Note in my opinion.
Will keeping reading until I catch up with you guys.

Lol, you never even reach half of Kingdom. If you now see Coalition arc Wetin u go come talk na.

shevydinho:

I know it's ur opinion broda, try reading it to manga 447 then tell me if it's better than One piece grin

Dude he can't give an opinion about One Piece, he doesn't watch it so he doesn't know what One Piece gives. There's no doubt that its the boss of all manga, just look at the ruckus on the last chapter 801. Lol.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:39am On Sep 25, 2015
landinfo:
Mehn I laff tire esp @ the arrival of a Strategist esp witht the way all them guyz "bone face" like bone thug.
I laff fot that chapta sha

I read some of the histories last nite esp from mangafox & also wikipedia but wikipedia gave me a slight difference.....maybe it'z cos I wasn't too interested yet seeing that I waz more consumed on my reading & wanting to catch up to u guyz in tha manga...

Yeah, try not to read the history yet, especially not from Wikipedia. The thing is that so many people had records on that China era, some correct and some wrong. There were also most who were correct on some points and wrong on the other. Some wrote with bias and sentiments and a lot of things too. Hara had to spend much time sorting things out before he started this manga....wiki really didn't do that. Most times, mangafox guys had to change the records based on what Hara gave out in his story.
The big difference is that in history, Shin wasn't actually a notable general, but here, Hara is developing him to be 1.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2015
wag008:
Is it just me or what. Though Karyoten is smart but I think its too early for her to be in this position. She isn't ready

Based on what she's handled before, I think she's ready. What she lacks is experience and being on the field is what she needs for that.

wag008:
Kanki style and Shin style are the polar opposite of each other.
This battle is starting one sided, but how it end is the main thing

Lol, A sight at Kankis men will make you wanna run instead of fighting. Those guys are phycopaths.
Dottune:
Shin is a loud mouthed idiot like Naruto

Most shounen heroes are that way. Though Kingdom is seinen, it still comes with shounen series and maintains there traits apart from the flying heads and bloodlust.
Among them all, Luffy is the biggest idiot. Dude didn't even know he has a father nor what a naked girl is.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Based on what she's handled before, I think she's ready. What she lacks is experience and being on the field is what she needs for that.

Lol, A sight at Kankis men will make you wanna run instead of fighting. Those guys are phycopaths.

Most shounen heroes are that way. Though Kingdom is seinen, it still comes with shounen series and maintains there traits apart from the flying heads and bloodlust.
Among them all, Luffy is the biggest idiot. Dude didn't even know he has a father nor what a naked girl is.
you can say it that way too, that she is gaining experience.

The only main young character that have seen, which he is smart and composed is Ryoma Echizen of Prince of Tennis

Even Aang is stupid in his own way
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
I believe Hara wud end thix manga @ the summit unification of China & he wud only insert eventz that took place afterwardz but the end is @ the unification where he wud say the @ so so time, Sei later died, Shin died, etc & others monarchz continued to ensure that till so so & so time, the Republic never disintegratez
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mehn, who wicked pass Kanki
I doff hat for the guy when hin use oil barrelz for Kankuro pass but I respect 4 ram na where hin show Genbou say animalz instinctz, even wisdom & strategy na learner 4 where animal-kanki dey.
One of the worst opponent to get sha

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol. Everybody who meets Kanki will always show respect. But for him, he just does whatever will annoy his opponents. Wait till you get a full view of his men.......
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 12:35am On Sep 26, 2015
Loool.....Kanki the animal

PRINCEZUKO1:
Lol. Everybody who meets Kanki will always show respect. But for him, he just does whatever will annoy his opponents. Wait till you get a full view of his men.......

Anoda thing I love is the posing of Ouki, that pose is a status pose of a great general of the heavenz

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
When ur name would be announced as the President of America, but the dreamz just cu.m crashing down fast fast like the world of Doffy......

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 5:28am On Sep 27, 2015
Mehn the drawing here resemble Moubu well well....from the face & the shout I love Hara'z art dough esp the women like Yotanwa & the Male Generalz

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Lol. I see you're at the climax of the coalition arc. Dunno how many times I've read that war till I can vividly remember each point and their chapters. Lol. That's my favorite manga arc followed by Dressrosa Marineford and Pain arcs.
That was a close call for Qin.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2015
@405

Pple plenty suffer for thix manga from soldierz to citizenz to all & all but the one wey suffer pass na Sei no wonda history say wetyn hin do Ryu & hin mama hen wit Rui, all hin enemiez hear am bad bad

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Kingdom is on break for this week. So 448 will come next week.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 1:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmm, naw I go con dey do waiting wk in wk out sha.......nut good @ all @ all

When I get time, I go check "7 deadly sinz" manga
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2015
landinfo:
Hmmm, naw I go con dey do waiting wk in wk out sha.......nut good @ all @ all

When I get time, I go check "7 deadly sinz" manga

Lol. At least it gives you something to keep on each week.
The seven deadly sins is my next target. But twill be around November. I'll check out the anime 1st since that was what gave it the current boost its enjoying. But the storyline looks interesting.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

The seven deadly sins is my next target. But twill be around November. I'll check out the anime 1st since that was what gave it the current boost its enjoying. But the storyline looks interesting.
I can't find the '7 deadly sins' manga or anime
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by SageNaruto(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
wag008:
I can't find the '7 deadly sins' manga or anime

cos its mostly know by its Japanese name; nanatsu no taizai...
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Yeah. Search it with 'Nanatsu No Taizai'.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Yeah. Search it with 'Nanatsu No Taizai'.
is it good?
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by shevydinho(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
wag008:
is it good?
for me it's rated 4/5
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

No, I waz warned last year nut to touch the anime coz it waz giving anoda thing & it did nut give more detailz abt most characterz unlike the manga that touched all rounder. Last year also I waz seriously warned nut to touch Toriko'z anime so I tried the manga for few chaptaz & closed shop but truss mi, I wud seriously go back to Toriko coz it'z has been blazeningly hot.
Once I finish wit 7 Deadly sinz, I go enta Magi & afta Magi, I go enta Toriko
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
wag008:
is it good?

The manga started in 2012 & haz one of the worst if nut the worst art but u know what, I'm in chapta 12 & I'm enjoying the seriez.....4get the anime & focus solely on the manga.

U can also try Magi, I heard it'z da bomb like 7 Deadly sinz & Kingdom. U cud also try Onepiece or Toriko
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by shevydinho(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
U can also read assassination classroom
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by shevydinho(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
landinfo:

The manga started in 2012 & haz one of the worst if nut the worst art but u know what, I'm in chapta 12 & I'm enjoying the seriez.....4get the anime & focus solely on the manga.

U can also try Magi, I heard it'z da bomb like 7 Deadly sinz & Kingdom. U cud also try Onepiece or Toriko
U must have seen d sins except Merlin and one unknown guy,who is ur fav
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
shevydinho:
U must have seen d sins except Merlin and one unknown guy,who is ur fav

For now, I sti @ chapta 12 of 7 sinz
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by shevydinho(m): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Make una recommend manga boredom one kill me
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2015
shevydinho:
Make una recommend manga boredom one kill me

Toriko, Magi, Berserk, go any of these foreign sites & see enuff wey u go read tire
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by shevydinho(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Make I try berserk am a fan of toriko too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Ike His Second Strike / Big Brother Africa Vs Big Brother Nigeria / Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.