Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Is 2go Worth Reconsidering - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is 2go Worth Reconsidering (2324 Views)

MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / Is 2go Messenger Dead? Why Are We Not Boosting Our Stars Anymore? / How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by tolu4you: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2015
I downloaded 2go android version 2.1.3 this morning and i was like wow, is this whatsapp junior?
I noticed two things that i really love
1, you can share any files with your friends. Eg apk, doc, pdf, text etc. What else do we need from 2go?

2, this is really funny, i can read news24 and supersport news on 2go without redirecting me to browser. I love this from 2go..

Try this version and lets see if 2go worth using.

3 Likes

Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by vower(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2015
But we still can't share more than 1 picture
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
How old are you?
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by teewhydope(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
How old are you?

Si||y question undecided

1 Like

Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
tolu4you:
I downloaded 2go android version 2.1.3 this morning and i was like wow, is this whatsapp junior?
I noticed two things that i really love
1, you can share any files with your friends. Eg apk, doc, pdf, text etc. What else do we need from 2go?

2, this is really funny, i can read news24 and supersport news on 2go without redirecting me to browser. I love this from 2go..

Try this version and lets see if 2go worth using.
My brother you are right jare. This was what i was telling someone on nairaland about the the stress of using media fire. Only whatsapp and viber that doesn't allow what you listed about. The voice call is crap not to talk of sending mms not less 16mb. Inspite of the complains made to whatsapp, they're adamant about it. The new 2go is a cool app and am using likewise too .don't mind Those complaining because they don't like change and still belives 2go is for kids whereas a Jss 2 student uses whatsapp and other social app

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by ikon123(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2015
Will try it out...
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by Praktikals(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2015
#TeamWhatsapp
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by ewosk: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
It's worth considering if your pals are still using it else I don't see d use..... 80% of peeps there are lads n immature...
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Guy the link jhoor
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by nani667: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
It's not bad.... I hardly ever use the app.., but Its a nice app, and you can transfer any type of file via the app.... Plus the design is great... Material design... They've really tried with the android app ✔

Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by nani667: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yup
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by Emmyk(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
I downloaded the latest version a while ago and I was surprised.
I always have it on. So, technically, I still use it.
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by Glowstone(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
How old are you?

people n their mentality,,wen did 2go become thing of a particular age, and d annoying thing is that most of them are still using but will come here to form...

Op i will download right away tho i will need to open a new account cos i have forgotten my username..thanks

lalasticlala pls move to the headquarter

1 Like

Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by tolu4you: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Glowstone:

people n their mentality,,wen did 2go become thing of a particular age, and d annoying thing is that most of them are still using but will come here to form...

Op i will download right away tho i will need to open a new account cos i have forgotten my username..thanks
lalasticlala pls move to the headquarter
Dnt mind that guy joor. He dey form. See the pic below, reading supersport news on 2go... Even i logged in my twitter account.

Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by ITbomb(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
2go is just getting better.

The facebook gateway is a very fast lightweight chat app for your facebook pals. And good file sharing feature. I still prefer Telegram. Whatsapp is crap

1 Like

Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by samintegrity(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by Youngpo413: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
K
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by CertifiedSamuel: 2:57am On Jul 23, 2015
The BB10 app has also been redesigned. I realised that few weeks back when I decided to update the app and see what's happening there since I haven't logged into the account since this year.

Awesome improvement but then, I still think kids dominate the social network.

1 Like

Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by Warlord3000(m): 4:57am On Jul 23, 2015
2go is an interesting topic most hypocrite still don't wanna talk about but even though it's more kiddies oriented nowadays or more kiddies fan base cos of its availability on Java and Symbian platforms..

I still use it for two reasons {though I have no one on my 2go friends list now for personal reasons}.

*I am a big fan of the Facebook Gateway {small light and faster}

*When am bored I go challenge myself. On GOWORDS {maybe because I like scrabble too much and having a program brings out letter for. You to unscramble and then compete is cool..

*and yeah I don't play GoTrivia but the trivia facts are quite enlightening just to. Be reading for a fan of. History...

In fact it seems. To offer more. Brain stimulating materials now than others..

Personal Opinion...

Peace Out...

NOTE:: IF YOU GO WOO SMALL GIRLS THERE AND THEM EMBARRASS YOU.. NO COME HERE TO MOURN OO cheesy

Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by shidof(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2015
still use my 2go simply cos of d facebook gateway. Very light and less data consumption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2015
tolu4you:

Dnt mind that guy joor. He dey form. See the pic below, reading supersport news on 2go... Even i logged in my twitter account.
How did you login to ur twitter account pls?
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by okitejoseph: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
Why shouldnt one consider having 2go app, for those with phones like Nokia and the like they Download 2go for chatting http://www.techpent.com/2go-4-0-download-download-2go-4-0-version-www-2go-im/
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by Tholluwallashe: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nice one 2go
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by Lagusta(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hmmmm, I have abandoned 2go since 2013.....

Maybe I should download and check....
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by kodded(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lagusta:
Hmmmm, I have abandoned 2go since 2013.....

Maybe I should download and check....
grin grin grin
Re: Is 2go Worth Reconsidering by Intanet(m): 2:00am On Nov 24, 2016
This post has been deleted permanently

(1) (Reply)

MTN And ETISALAT Internet DATA Recharge / What To Expect In The Upcoming Tecno Camon C9 + Leaked Images / Facebook Now Lets You Collect Donations On Your Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.