Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Different Types Of People You Meet On Facebook - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Different Types Of People You Meet On Facebook (818 Views)

Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / When You Invite A Girl You Meet On Facebook And She Came Loaded / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of People You Meet On Facebook by Titchi95(f): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2015
I've come to realize that there are different types of people on Facebook: 1. THE UNHEALTHY: They always have stomach ache, headache, back ache etc. Facebook is not a clinic. 2. THE LIARS: Lie about their ages, marital status and use ridiculous names like, Baby Minaj, Bootlicious, Miss pee, swaggalicious, Juju Man, general piro, baby oku, most prettiest, her royal highness, fine man, plenty moni, Success Lotto blah blah!! 3. THE WITCHES: They always like updating about death, bad news and sickness. 4. THE TRAVELERS: Today in Ghana, tomorrow heading to Italy or South Africa,next All over The country! Are you a minister for tourism? 5. WEATHER FORECASTERS: They update mostly when it is raining, cold or hot e.g 'I'm freezing', I'm so cold, etc 6. PREACHERS: This are mostly single men/ ladies who are looking for a spouse. They act holy and write Bible verses only on Sundays and Fridays. 7. THE CONFUSED: They are married today, engaged tomorrow, next day in an open relationship, in a complicated relationship, single or divorced etc. 8. THE FIGHTERS: All they do is to seek trouble on people's posts, they comment awkwardly in order to start a fight 9. THE I.T.K (I Too Know): They will always complain that you're always online, they will say; are you jobless?Sometimes you can't stop wondering what they are doing online themselves. Seriously, man, get a life and stop facebooking. 10. THE DESPERATE. They are always posting pictures of them in different cars claiming car owners and always updating themselves in different hotels and eateries...damn ...are they car dealers or Hotel room attendants? 11. THE PEACE MAKERS: These people are very friendly and they appreciate peoples effort, they say thank you if they read your post and smile. Note: These people are usually very rare to find. 12.HATERS: They will never like or comment on your posts except when they have something negative to say about you or your posts. Or you,put up an update which says you are "sad, heartbroken or in Pain". I mean they won't even Like this post... 13,the tatafo's They monitor ur wall once u updated a post they concluded ure reffering to so so pple or dats exactly wats happening in ur life sekesajo WHICH TYPE ARE YOU?
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet On Facebook by Aybee92(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2015
NO. 10
lol
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet On Facebook by sirthisthickkal: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2015
So, some people are still using Facebook? undecided
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet On Facebook by Holyfield1(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Chai
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet On Facebook by Chestar5(f): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
No 11 cool

(1) (Reply)

Some Facebook Updates Can Kill Sha / Ghastly Autocrash Thank God No Life Was Lost Pic / Check Out This Epic Order Of Naija Wedding Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.